My Email address

Ask the question you always wanted to ask, and were afraid to. There is no dumb question. Be courageous, for here you will find people ready to talk.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: My Email address

Postby varv » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:09 am

it's complicated. I especially which to write properly, even do not know how.Write to me, and I can't. Unusually. Sought out and found the ban.. :(
varv
Resident

Re: My Email address

Postby jude700 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi again, Varv.

it's complicated. I especially which to write properly, even do not know how.Write to me, and I can't. Unusually. Sought out and found the ban.. :(

There is an app called Grammarly to help with both grammar & spelling. The more you post the more proficient you become with both. There are some words like "which" & "wish" that sound the same that any one can miss up. Grammarly sometimes helps there.

For the lurkers who post infrequently, and then start to write this can be a deterrent and is a good reason to introduce one's self and then follow up. You may soon find yourself posting in all the forums.

Keep posting

:bye: :pray:
God Bless.

True joy is a serious thing

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Unanswered questions about Christianity