Forgive Us our Trash Baskets

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Forgive Us our Trash Baskets

Postby MatthewNeal » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:27 pm

Hello, everyone.

Usually, I just lead worship at my church. But this past Sunday, I had the privilege of also bringing the message!

I spoke on our need to forgive one another.

My title was: "Forgive Us Our Trash Baskets." Sound interesting? Well, there's more to the title than just that ... and if you want to hear the punch line, you'll have to listen to the message!

The SA gave me permission to post the audio online for you to hear if you want. You can find it at: http://cnvillage.org/audio/ForgiveUsOurTrashBaskets.mp3

At the end of my sermon, I sat down at the piano and sang a song, too. It's really part of my sermon, since it is how I actually closed it. It can be found at http://cnvillage.org/audio/SongOfHope.mp3 (No, I didn't write it... it's by Dennis Jernigan)

I have had many people express their appreciation for the message, some even in tears. I pray for God's continued use of the message in the hearts of people. Perhaps it will encourage you as well.

Matt
MatthewNeal
Councillor

Postby dar14 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:21 am

Very good message.

I really like the song too. It fits so well with some things God has been bringing to my mind and my heart lately.

Thank you for sharing.

David
dar14
Permanent Resident

Postby natman » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:38 am

AWESOME!!!!!

God has talented you, not only with a wonderful ability to lead in worship through music and song, but in your preaching the Word of God to people who need to hear it. This is a message that so many in this world NEED to hear.

I wish I could have been there. I would have stood up and applauded.

Thanks for posting the link and thanks to SA for giving the authority and space to do so.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Return to Worship in Praise