Taking it SLOW & Being Rewarded

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Taking it SLOW & Being Rewarded

Postby Crafty Mom » Sat May 19, 2007 11:09 pm

I knew I needed to eventually get a job of sorts to help with the finances. So I signed up for the local In Home Support System [aka IHSS] to be a part time caregiver for an elderly or disabled person.

I received all my training, was put on the "Available" list & waited. Sure I got a few calls but most of them wanted someone who could work 6-8 hours or more. I on the other hand could only work during the time the kids were in school.

Note: my youngest attends AM Kindergarten & gets home by bus around 1pm. And her sister gets home around 3:15pm.

Lately my routine has been to take the girls into school & pay for only a week's worth of lunches. [I usually take them to their classrooms & say HI to their teacher-briefly.]

Well, this past Tuesday morning when I took the oldest to her classroom, her teacher was especially glad that I came that day. She had heard from another Staff member that I was doing the IHSS work & asked me if I was still looking for a client?
Yes I was, but I was only looking for part time work. As it turns out her mom needed someone to come in for a couple of hours in the mornings to help her with her medicines, wound care, etc.

WOW! Talk about a DIVINE appointment!
:angel1:
HUGS & GOD BLESS!
Crafty Mom
Coordinator of Women's & Teen's Forums
Crafty Mom
Women's and Teens' Coordinator

Postby Jon-Marc » Sat May 19, 2007 11:23 pm

We just need to learn to wait on the Lord, and it all works out.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby Strandloper » Sun May 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for finding this work for Crafty Mom.
May she find enough work to keep her busy and enough financial reward to keep the household afloat.
May she be a powerful witness for you in this new occupation.
Amen
Strandloper
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Sun May 20, 2007 4:57 pm

It's always good to hear how God takes care of us!
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby minister72 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 am

That is truly awesome to see how God worked there. The hard part is the waiting. God is seldom early, but he is never late.

minister72
minister72
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise