Temporary Set-Back BUT>>>>>

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Temporary Set-Back BUT>>>>>

Postby Crafty Mom » Wed May 23, 2007 11:24 am

The Lord took my client home this past Monday.

But I have a friend who's in the same business & she knows already of another person who could use my help!
I guess the Lord let me prove to myself that this is type of work is where I'm needed-at least for awhile.

So, I'm taking a few days off until I can talk to the new client & arrange a work schedule with her.
HUGS & GOD BLESS!
Crafty Mom
Coordinator of Women's & Teen's Forums
Crafty Mom
Women's and Teens' Coordinator

Postby minister72 » Wed May 23, 2007 12:29 pm

Sorry to hear this so quickly - How are you handling this event? I am glad to hear there is another possible client already. I will keep you in my prayers.

minister72
minister72
Native Resident

Postby Crafty Mom » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:47 pm

I think I'm handling it ok. Thanks for the prayers. Yes, I've had a few friends tease me about not having me as their caregiver if the ever need one. LOL! And I've taken that teasing in good stride.....

Because of my husband Desert Hiker being on the road 3 weeks at a time, & my adult friends away at different times during the summer-I've been blessed with taking the Summer off! Sometime in August I'll ask to be put on the "Available List" & probably by the time the kids are in school [Aug. 27] I'll have a client again.
HUGS & GOD BLESS!
Crafty Mom
Coordinator of Women's & Teen's Forums
Crafty Mom
Women's and Teens' Coordinator

Postby blue eyes » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:29 am

Enjoy your summer.
blue eyes
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise