Praise for a job

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Praise for a job

Postby JWD » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:38 pm

Yes,, I would like to give God the praise for the job I have with a recreational(RV) vehicle dealership. I have been looking for stable work for over 3 months and God has provided. The pay is decent and I have the means to do the job. Through this job, I will be able to eventually move out of my parents home and once again have my own place. Since my divorce over a year and half my life turned upside down and I struggled to find stability in my life. I knew God was in control and I didn't panic, which was my only stabilty, that God was in control.
Praise God Jim
Nudist- One who suffers from clothestrophobia.
(Left-Handed Dictionary)
JWD
Native Resident

Wonderful News...

Postby lwrails » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:44 am

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow...Good Luck with the new job, and I ray things will continue to improve in all areas as well.

In His Service,

Lon W
lwrails
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:58 am

Good news! :D I pray that the transition into your new job goes well.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby bullet » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:31 am

Excellent news Jim. Praise God indeed!!! I look forwad to hearing much more great news in the future.
bullet

Postby Jon-Marc » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:31 pm

I'm glad you finally found work. Apparently it wasn't God's will for you to be down here. He has ways of letting us know when we've made the wrong decision. When I graduated from high school I got a job and and a one room apartment with a small kitchen. I wanted to be on my own and didn't need a whole house or large apartment--just a place to eat and sleep.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby JWD » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:59 pm

Thanks for your prayers. Being back here in Indiana, still hasn't made me feel, this is where God wants me to stay. I need to spend more time in prayer and fasting, the fasting part, I haven't been doing. Anyway, I put in for 20% service connected disability up from my 10%. That will automatically qualify me for vocational reabilitation and that will pay for my college with a little living allowance thrown it for good measure. It has to be approved, of course. If I just be obedient to God and follow Him. It will be far better than all my efforts and my desires. What God wants for my life has to be paramont and anything else in His name, is icing on the cake.
Thanks Jim
(Left-Handed Dictionary)
JWD
Native Resident

Postby Strandloper » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:46 am

Hi, Jim –
the job is great news. It will be even better if you get that assistance, since college will certainly see you better off and after giving your all to Uncle Sam it is time he paid you back a bit.
My dad got a university education thanks to his war service (his father had sent him to university before the war, but he had chosen the wrong course). And thanks to his war wound, he had life-long military assistance for any treatment related to that wound. He died (aged 80) with a piece of shrapnel still stuck inside him.
Shalom,
Strandloper
Strandloper
Native Resident

Postby JWD » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:17 pm

Strandloper, I'm going to take advanage of that vocation reab, if I get approved. College didn't work one way, maybe this is the ticket.
(Left-Handed Dictionary)
JWD
Native Resident

together in praise

Postby Walking Bare » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:03 pm

I'll join you in that celebration. God is good. One good thing about your life being upside down is that sometime new part are exposed to His influence.
Enjoy Today,
WB
Walking Bare
Native Resident

Postby JWD » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:23 pm

It is definitely a new part in my life as you alluded too Ron. Setting goals for myself including a deeper walk with my Heavenly Father, will give me the courage to press on.
(Left-Handed Dictionary)
JWD
Native Resident

Postby Crafty Mom » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:33 pm

PTL!
HUGS & GOD BLESS!
Crafty Mom
Coordinator of Women's & Teen's Forums
Crafty Mom
Women's and Teens' Coordinator

Postby JWD » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:40 pm

PTL! Yes indeed. We should praise Him,, even when we don't feel like it.
(Left-Handed Dictionary)
JWD
Native Resident

Re: Praise for a job

Postby keyman1202 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 pm

I hope everones job is holding..gets scarry at times...and at times wish I had a second job.... hum.. hard to know what to do sometimes.
-Merlin

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -Hellen Keller
keyman1202
Resident

Return to Worship in Praise