GOD PROVIDED!

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

GOD PROVIDED!

Postby Jonah » Mon May 11, 2009 2:17 pm

:biggrin: My wife and I went to our daughter's college graduation, on Mother's Day. We left on Friday afternoon, May 8th, not knowing where we would spend the night. I am just recently back at work, having lost my full-time job this past January. So we were unable to make hotel reservations, ahead of time. Our daughter had offered her apartment, but it was already full, because of her roommate and the roommate's sisters. We men know better than to be around THOSE situations! My daughter's church hosted a banquet for the graduates, on Friday night, and we went. After the banquet, we went back to my daughter's apartment, to settle in, and found out that my son, who attends the same university, had room in his apartment, because his roommates were going to be out of town for the whole weekend! So we were able to stay, for just the cost of meals!

PROVERBS 3:5-6
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND DO NOT LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS. !!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeremiah 32:27
Jonah
Permanent Resident

Re: GOD PROVIDED!

Postby jochanaan » Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Excellent! So often He has already prepared the little details we worry so much about. :D
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Larryk1052 » Mon May 11, 2009 10:19 pm

The Lord is so good, He's always good. I can't believe how He has blessed me over my life inspite of my failings, sin and unfaithfulness.

I believe it pleases the Lord when we just trust Him for the best out come.
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby arom » Tue May 12, 2009 9:03 am

Matt. 6:24-34. God has promised to always take care of our needs

(even if it does not always seem like it, our needs are not necessarly our wants)
arom
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise