I was called to find my nephew, car accident!

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

I was called to find my nephew, car accident!

Postby Modstnatrst » Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 pm

My nephew was in a car accident this afternoon. Many things that could of went wrong did not, and amazing things slim to happen did, to include the other driver admitting her wrong to the police. He was devastated and in shock, is 18 and his car is totaled, but thank God he is ok. His mother called me to meet him on the road neither one of us new what to expect or exactly where he was, I prayed and expected the best all the way. I arrived in time he was sitting on the curb with the police report in his hand bent down starring in shock, shaking hands and body and exploded in tears when I arrived. I treated him for shock and completed the report myself and later took him to the ER as a precaution. Thankyou Jesus! ...and thank God the other driver is fine as well, she and child. It appears that she was on her cell phone when she over reacted from another car and turned in front of my nephew, hit the curb and slammed on the breaks in front of him. His car plowed under hers.
Modstnatrst
Resident

Re: I was called to find my nephew, car accident!

Postby jochanaan » Tue May 18, 2010 12:09 pm

It does sound like things could have been much worse. One more argument for banning cell phone use, at least the hand-held types, and texting while driving. :roll: Praise the LORD you were able to go at once.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Re: I was called to find my nephew, car accident!

Postby natman » Tue May 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank God for watching over him.

I agree with the cell phone issue, although I am as guilty as the next for talking while driving. However, I will not text and drive. That is WAY TOO distracting.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Return to Worship in Praise