Mission trip and Amazing Grace

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Mission trip and Amazing Grace

Postby ihaveel » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Recently my wife and I returned from a many-month mission trip to an overseas country in which we used to live and serve as missionaries. All I can say is ...

Amazing Grace ... Amazing Grace ... Amazing grace -- about a billion times!

God blessed us personally far more than I think we blessed others, at least I felt that way. We often shared in ministry with people, and God seemed to give us a special gift of ministry each and every time.
ihaveel

Re: Mission trip and Amazing Grace

Postby Johannes_1965 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:44 am

ihaveel, I'm rejoicing with you in the amazing grace of God, who gives us the gifts of Spirit for the mission he's entrusting to us. I've made the same experience, that a mission is a blessing for us personally, not only for those touched by the mission. We can see Jesus at work today, and his words being true and reliable, that's awesome...
Johannes
"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit..."
(John 15,5)
Johannes_1965
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise