My Wife

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

My Wife

Postby ezduzit » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am

Just a note this AM to praise the Lord for my "good thing" ............
"Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
We enjoy skinny dip`n , fishing ,and sunbathing at home in the nude. We are not "life long" nudists / naturist but really newbies to soaking up the daily dose of Vit D.
Even if it is too cold / chilly for her she has no problem with me being nude , what a wonderful wife and life long companion the Lord has provided for me :biggrin:

Prov.31:28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

Ez
ezduzit

Re: My Wife

Postby jochanaan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:18 pm

You are very blessed to have a spouse who shares your interest and love of nudity. :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Re: My Wife

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 am

Ez, jochanaan got this one exactly right. Congratulations upon having a wife who enjoys and shares your love of nudity. Many of us, unfortunately, do not.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise