God is so good!

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Postby LivingFree » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 pm

Hey, Don,

Here's another question for you. It says it rained 40 days and 40 nights, until all the mountains were covered. I assume that includes Mt. Everest, the highest of all mountains, also? In that case, how many inches of water had to fall per hour for 40 days and 40 nights, along with the fountains of the deep, in order to cover the whole earth?

Second question, comparing Genesis 7:11 and 8:14, from the beginning of the rainstorm until the whole earth was dry, was one year and 10 days. How much evaporation / receding / of all that water had to take place per day? How do Creation scientists account scientifically for that process?
LivingFree

Postby Jon-Marc » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:53 pm

Supposedly there were no high mountains like we have now. They would have been caused by erosion from the flood. The water wouldn't have had to be miles high as it would today.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Re: God is so good!

Postby Mikeytosh » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:07 pm

The fact that God is good is not just a simple statement it's a resounding fact. I've proven that many times especially the past 2 1/2 years since I embarked on writing a book. It's now done & being published all because of God's goodness & faithfulness through many challenges.
"Trust in the Lord With all your heart & lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path" Prov. 3 vs.5
Mikeytosh
Resident

Previous

Return to Worship in Praise