One Night id Early Days

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

One Night id Early Days

Postby Petros » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:49 am

- especially for a professional Didymist.

But last night I slept with no socks on. How's that for naturist? First time in well over a year - my feet have NOT felt happy without the sausage casing. But last night I thoght I would try it. Awoke this morning with no special pedal issues. My feet are by no means prime real estate, but I got through about as comfortably as had I had them.

So I may need or choose to resume them, but I appreciate this as the best Christmas stocking I am likely to get.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: One Night id Early Days

Postby jochanaan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:46 pm

I have found that I'm generally warmer, especially sleeping, if completely naked than if I wear even small items of clothinig such as socks or briefs. It's likely that our bodies adjust better when clothesfree. 8)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:30 am

Like how many working huskies wear doggy coats?

We are designed with adaptive mechanisms built in - this guy is in a safari park in Canada:
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:32 am

For the record, the socks have not been for warmth. Rather, for a good while my feet became swollen and painful without the exoskeleton - I seem to be passing out of that.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Petros wrote:For the record, the socks have not been for warmth. Rather, for a good while my feet became swollen and painful without the exoskeleton - I seem to be passing out of that.
Good for that! I wonder what that was about...
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 am

I've suspected something circulation related - but it is unclear and nothinfg I have heard of and no one I have consulted has had a [sensible] clue.

Ah well, I was always proud that when I had a computer problem all the techs could do was say - Yup, it's a problem. But improvement is a positive good.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise