NOT the first time.

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

NOT the first time.

Postby Petros » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Theree is a pattern, many times dramatically repeated, round our place.

We have an unexpected financial deficit - and in comes an unexpected windfall that just covers it.
OD - tother side of the coin - we receive a sum of unexpected money - and an unexpected outlay just covers it.

This month was hard, Christmas, house repairs - we are okay BUT before the 1st we need about $400 clear hat we will have to take from places we would rather not.

So - Wednesday in the mail - a check for $400 from a source that usually pays little or nothing.

Hallelujah, say I.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: NOT the first time.

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Someone is trying to get your attention.
I am noticing as well.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:35 pm

The first time I noticed was BIG - an unanticipated drop in my pension that was exactly balanced by an unplanned refinanced mortgage - the two came into effect the same month.

It keeps happening, and he HAS my attention.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:56 pm

During college My wife and I found, "He is seldom early, but never Late.". God is good.
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Amen to that! God's got your back... and He's got your finances under control, even when we think they're spinning out of....
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise