Not a bad year, overall

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Not a bad year, overall

Postby Petros » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:57 am

Ending for us in comfort, with joy, and beauty around us.

For all of us and those we care about and pray for, that and more in the New Year.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Not a bad year, overall

Postby nudie66 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:29 pm

Thank you, Petros. Wishing the same for you and your loved ones. Hope to have more interaction with you in the next decade (which happens to start tomorrow...)
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Re: Not a bad year, overall

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:50 pm

Petros, I’m glad to read your upbeat post, knowing you had struggles in the past. I too will say the past year was a good one overall for my family. The worst thing was the loss of my mother on January 3 but the upside was she finally rejoined my Dad whom she’d been separated from for over 30 years and the end of her suffering. Additionally, the year has been the chance to begin to rebuild a relationship with my son and his family.

I too hope everyone here will have a great new decade going forward. Abd so, let me wish my CNV family a Happy Nude Year!!

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise