The Meeting

Members are invited to post their prayer requests, and lift up their prayers on behalf of one another. Please start a new thread for each request.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

The Meeting

Postby Petros » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:30 am

Today our Board will be meeting. I wo't be there unless a Skype presence can be arranged - too much on, too far, wrong time of year.

Discussion will include the fate of the organization which needs redesign. And I have been told a strong pitch will bwe made to find a way to put me back on retainer - piece work means more work for less output.

Please be praying.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: The Meeting

Postby Jim » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:14 am

Will be praying.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Prayed, will pray some more.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:21 pm

Wishing you good news Petros.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:44 pm

Praying. :cross: :pray:
God Bless.

True joy is a serious thing

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 am

There had been talk of my attending electronically, but it did not pan out. I will be interesred to know the high points when the dust clears.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:44 am

Oops! Please keep praying. I am not a number and date kind of guy - the meeting is THIS Friday!
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:24 am

The meeting went off Friday, I was there via Skype - much easier than two days of travel at a dicey time of year. Your prayers are appreciated. It went well - too early to know exact detail yet, but major changes coming, including eliminating from the board two members who are more trouble than they asre worth. Over the next 6 months we will see how it works out.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:49 pm

6 more months of waiting, and yet 6 more months to saturate it in prayer.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:28 am

Two snippets of an out come - a very good new chap is being brought in on the one project, AND one high up in a funding agency wanted details of my situasyion. He has them in hand, says they will see what can be done.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:42 pm

Petros wrote:Two snippets of an out come - a very good new chap is being brought in on the one project, AND one high up in a funding agency wanted details of my situasyion. He has them in hand, says they will see what can be done.

:like:
Lord, continue to put the right people in place!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Prayer