Who We Are - Family Life

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

What is your family situation?

Single living at home
7%
Single on your own
7%
A Married Couple
24%
Married with children
40%
Divorced alone
7%
Divorced with children
No votes
Remarried couple
5%
Remarried with children (blended family)
7%
Widowed
4%

Total votes : 121

Re: Who We Are - Family Life

Postby natman » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:59 pm

jochanaan wrote:
maavrik wrote:Мы семья из России,Христиане более 10 лет,Искатели Бога,2е детей 3 и 10 лет
Which, being interpreted, is "We are the family from Russia,Christians more than 10 years,Finder Lights Бога,2e children 3 and 10 years"

Google translated it:
We are a family of Russian, Christians for more than 10 years, God Seekers, 2e children 3 and 10 years
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:08 pm

natman wrote:2e children

2e is the hexadecimal equivalent of 46 in decimal units. :biggrin:
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:34 am

Ramblinman wrote:
natman wrote:2e children

2e is the hexadecimal equivalent of 46 in decimal units. :biggrin:

His poor wife.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby pipermac » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

I am a married/single, living as a single. She moved out to live with another man six weeks after we got married. We are still legally married, but she hasn't lived with me regularly since January 16, 2013.

This is my fourth marriage.

Married to my first wife for 19 1/2 years before she committed suicide. We had four kids, three girls and one boy, currently ages 32(g), 31(g), 29(b) and 24(g). I have had no contact with my kids since 1998, so I have no information on possible grand-kids.

Second wife and I were married for 8 1/2 years, before she divorced me to resume her free and single life.

Third wife and I were married for 2 1/2 years, before she decided to move out of state and divorced me.

I am naked and unashamed in Christ!

Steve :cross:
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1, 1:14
pipermac
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 pm

pipermac wrote:...We had four kids, three girls and one boy, currently ages 32(g), 31(g), 29(b) and 24(g). I have had no contact with my kids since 1998, so I have no information on possible grand-kids...

Steve,

Are those four kids such spawn of the devil that you still want no dealings with them?
If so, I would not want to bring evil toxic relationships into my life.
But is there any chance that in the 13 or 14 years since your last visit, that any of them have been saved and transformed by Christ?
Is there any chance that grandchildren, if any, might need your love and acceptance, no matter how wicked their parents?
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby pipermac » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Ramblinman wrote:
pipermac wrote:...We had four kids, three girls and one boy, currently ages 32(g), 31(g), 29(b) and 24(g). I have had no contact with my kids since 1998, so I have no information on possible grand-kids...

Steve,

Are those four kids such spawn of the devil that you still want no dealings with them?
But is there any chance that in the 13 or 14 years since your last visit, that any of them have been saved and transformed by Christ?
Is there any chance that grandchildren, if any, might need your love and acceptance, no matter how wicked their parents?

They are the ones who refuse to have any contact with me. Their mother's family poisoned their minds with lies, reinforcing it with gifts. They blame me for their mother's death. I have tried several times through the years to contact various of them, but to no avail. I tried to contact my oldest daughter a couple of years ago, and she threatened to have me arrested.

Steve
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1, 1:14
pipermac
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:48 pm

pipermac wrote:
Ramblinman wrote:

Steve,

They are the ones who refuse to have any contact with me. Their mother's family poisoned their minds with lies, reinforcing it with gifts. They blame me for their mother's death. I have tried several times through the years to contact various of them, but to no avail. I tried to contact my oldest daughter a couple of years ago, and she threatened to have me arrested.

Steve

I commend you for trying and trying again.
One could make the argument that if you had not tried to reach out to them, then you probably were guilty of lack of love and neglect.

I cannot say that you have convinced me that you should stop trying to show your love to your children and grandchildren, but it would take someone else wiser than I to suggest whether it is time to simply wait for them to repent and come to you as the prodigal son did in Jesus's parable.
May the Lord give you that wisdom!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby rinlw » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

I dont really fit into the any of the types.....I am single but have a 15 yr old son that I adopted....so really none of the boxes fit us but we are still a family unit!
rinlw
Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 am

Dear me - last I heard it was increasingly difficult to adopt as a singleton, even with special needs. Were you a couple at the time of the adoption?
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Kiltedhiker » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Married at 19 and 20 - that was 30 years ago this summer! 3 great kids from high school to college.
Kiltedhiker
Native Resident

Postby rinlw » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Petros wrote:Dear me - last I heard it was increasingly difficult to adopt as a singleton, even with special needs. Were you a couple at the time of the adoption?

Yes , in Florida it is very difficult but God has a plan for us and worked His will....it is truly amazing the doors He blew down to make it happen.
rinlw
Resident

Postby nature » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:10 am

Been married for 14 years have two kids (11 and 8 ).
nature
Native Resident

Postby nytro » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:03 pm

I have been married to wonder woman, for the last 28 years, and it keeps getting better! We have one daughter, that got married last summer, so we are now officially empty nesters, and living in a clothing optional home! My wife isn't as comfortable with nudity as I am (neither is our daughter), however she knows and understands that I enjoy being nude, and she joins me at times that we are guaranteed that we will not be seen by others, even in the great outdoors. I frequently hike in the Chautauqua gorge in western NY, where there is an unofficial nude area. My wife will join me on hikes from time to time, she in a bikini top and shorts, me nude. If we haven't come across anyone else in a while, she will take her top off, or even join me nude for a short time.

We are part owners of a cabin on nearby Chautauqua lake, where we both enjoy nude boating, but only on non-busy weekdays.

We also have a semi private back yard, with a pool and pool deck. I found an item on the NetNude website (the item is no longer available), called the privacy screen, that can be set up quickly and removed quickly, giving our pool deck complete privacy from the neighbors. We have woods behind our house, and our property goes into the woods, meaning that we will never have neighbors back there, unless we allow it, by selling off some of our land. My wife and I do enjoy our pool and deck while nude.

So that is a look into my family life.
Rob
<n><
nytro
Native Resident

Postby natfree » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:58 am

we are a family with three kids. The family is the best support to live the naturist way of life i think. The kids have more respect to the adults and have a opened mind.
Attachments
DSCF1110_1024 (1).jpg
natfree
Resident

Postby natman » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Natfree,

I LOVE to see families that play together, especially playing nude together.... and hopefully praying together and staying together.

I am very impressed with your photos and your adventures.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

PreviousNext

Return to Please Introduce Yourself