WELCOME, ONE AND ALL!

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: WELCOME, ONE AND ALL!

Postby nudist2011 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello my name Fred R. I am new to the Christian Naturist Village. I give thanks to luxor security for referring me. Also my daughter the computer wizard. I moved to live with daughter after my wife died.
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Glad to have you, Fred!
As time permits, please continue to tell us more about your life and past times.

We are folks from all walks of life with a wide range of interests and hobbies.

If she is willing, your daughter would be welcome here.
This is not supposed to be a men's club!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Howdy Fred and welcome to the Village from Houston Texas.

'Glad you were finally able to get registered and log in. If you don't mind, what turned out to be the problem?
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby nudist2011 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm

The problem was that I still do not under stand how to really use the computer to it's full advantage. Mine is looking up railroads in the USA,Canada and overseas. Also streamline passenger train schedules when they ran passenger trains not like Amtrak today. Also military units such as The Black Watch Royal Highland Regiment and others. Also the sweetest music ever played the pipes and drums. That is the bag pipes you should hear Amazing Grace played on bag pipes. Fred R
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 am

Hi Fred & a hearty welcome to the site.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 pm

nudist2011 wrote:Also the sweetest music ever played the pipes and drums. That is the bag pipes you should hear Amazing Grace played on bag pipes.

I too love the sound of the "pipes". And since I love to wear a kilt and can carry on a conversation in a full Scottish brogue and am musically inclined, perhaps I will take up the pipes, have my wife sew me up a Scottish kilt and join our local pipe and drum corp which performs at sporting events and funerals in full, traditional (regulation) garb.

My wife also plays the saxophone and the flute. Perhaps she will join me and we can work as a team.

If we start now, we might be ready to use it as a means to supplement our social security income (if it still exists) when we retire. :mrgreen:

Enjoy the music and video in these links...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGuhfBk ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwoeBJpcDs
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby satexsun » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Fred and Ms Fred,

Sorry I missed welcoming you when you first arrived. Welcome to the Village from northern Georgia.

I am a bag pipe fan too, although I have never learned to play them. I heard a group at a Rennisance festival last summer by the name of Tartanic. They played some great sets. I was able to hear the only set with Amazing Grace in it. As they played, one of the young female dancers signed the words. She was pretty but the music was truly amazing...not a dry eye in the arena.

I hope you find what you like here. If you are a friend of luxor, you're going to fit in well. If she would like, get your daughter a screen name and avatar and have her join us. Young or old, a female point of view is nice to have in the forums.

Hope to hear more from you.

Brother in CHrist,

Larry
De Colores!! Sometimes He calms the storm, other times He calms the child.
satexsun
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 am

Sorry to say there is no Ms. Fred. She died April 6 2011 followed by mother June 21 2011. I'm living with my daughter in Rome,N.Y in the long run things will work out for the both us. Right now as I'm typing I'm nude while my daughter is dressed. This has been a very hard year on me. I know that I have to grieve that hasn't happened yet. Back home in Wisconsin had the support and prayers of the whole church. The associate pastor said ever body grieves differently. My time will come when it does I will feel so much better. Your friend in nudity. Fred R
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:54 am

Welcome to the Village Fred. I was born in Rome 9/6/40.

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby roltyde » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks.
roltyde
Resident

Postby satexsun » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 pm

tyde,

Welome to the Village from northern Georgia. Glad to have you with us. Hope you're getting used to navigating around and have found some forums of interest for posting.

Brother in Christ,
Larry
De Colores!! Sometimes He calms the storm, other times He calms the child.
satexsun
Native Resident

Postby pickypilot » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:50 am

Hi there!
We're glad to be here. At first, I was hoping that my wife and I could register as a couple but, I guess we can both post on my account.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
pickypilot
Resident

Postby natman » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Actually, we would prefer that you each have your own account. There are areas of the site that are gender-based; areas that us men should not peer into and areas where women should not peer into as well.

Also, it is easier to know which of you is saying what if you each have your own account.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Ramblinman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:09 am

natman wrote:Actually, we would prefer that you each have your own account. There are areas of the site that are gender-based; areas that us men should not peer into and areas where women should not peer into as well.

Also, it is easier to know which of you is saying what if you each have your own account.

Nathan,
Correct me if I misapprehend, but isn't it that:
Men are able to view the female topics and visa versa.
They are only barred from posting in topics dedicated to the opposite sex.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Ramblinman wrote:Nathan,
Correct me if I misapprehend, but isn't it that:
Men are able to view the female topics and visa versa.
They are only barred from posting in topics dedicated to the opposite sex.

Actually, on this site, there is a forum titled "For Women Only" which men cannot even read (except Mods and Admins). There is also one titled "For Men Only" which woman cannot even read.

Check it out and let me know what you find.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

PreviousNext

Return to Please Introduce Yourself