Hello from West Texas

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Hello from West Texas

Postby BillP73 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi - I am a semi-retired Englishman, now a proud American citizen living in West Texas with my lovely wife. Looking to make friends with like-minded people.
BillP73
Permanent Resident

Re: Hello from West Texas

Postby Maverick » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:21 am

Hello again, Bill. Don't worry, you should have no problem making friends with like-minded people on this forum.

I am curious though: As a British-American citizen (did I get that right?), what brought you to Texas and, more specifically, West Texas? Oil and gas, perhaps?
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Re: Hello from West Texas

Postby BillP73 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:33 am

Hi Maverick,

My beautiful wife brought me to West Texas (where she was born and lived until our marriage). We made the move to the warmer climate some years ago while we were still young enough to cope with the stress of it! And yes, I do have dual citizenship.

Bill
BillP73
Permanent Resident

Return to Please Introduce Yourself