Hi y'all

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Hi y'all

Postby Dracofyre » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Hello from Charlotte, NC. Ive been enjoying reading posts here gor the last several days and decided I should say hello. Im not sure, but I think when cookies are turned off posts dont stick, so Ive actually tried responding to several posts but nothing is there. No worries, I'll just keep trying.

Im a Christian of 47 years and without a doubt its been the most impactful and defining thing of my life. Ive lived all around: Charleston, Ashville, Chicago, Tulsa, Dallas, Pueblo, Lisbon, Nairobi, Maputo, Beira, Amherst and now Charlotte. Each of those for over 6 months, for all but two for a year or more. I speak Portuguese, read Greek and get around marginally in a couple of African languages, my Hebrew course starts next month. Im a linguist and I work for a Christian organization, wont say which, I would like to keep my job, you understand. Gotta stay anonymous. New at nudity but sold on it. My family is moderately tolerant. I live with my wonderful wife, adult son and daughter and we are raising my 6 year old grandson, the only one that joins me in nudism.

Scriptures are my passion, followed by my family, Tolkien, Lewis, Kreeft, MMOs (especially LOTRO), banjo, home repair, and recently, this site.

Write back with greetings and share your passion. I would especially love to hear from folks nearby.
Blessings
Draco Fyre
Dracofyre
Permanent Resident

Re: Hi y'all

Postby natman » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Dracoyre,

Welcome to the Village.

You sound an awful lot like me (with a couple extra years as a Christian).

I love studying Scripture, especially with my wife and especially as God created us, in our garden, surrounded by many of His beautiful creations (except mosquitoes).
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby BillP73 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi Dracoyre,

I am new here myself, an Englishman and also a proud American, living in West Texas for the last nineteen years with my beautiful wife and now also my adult stepson, neither of whom are naturists. Just found and joined a local group but not yet met all of them, but it’s good to have likeminded company.

Bill
BillP73
Permanent Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Hello and welcome Dracofyre. It’s great to “meet” you and have you join us here. Wow, yours is quite an interesting history which I really enjoyed reading.

Jim
Last edited by JimShedd112 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Englishman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:38 am

Greetings from the UK :) I hope you enjoy your time on here; I certainly have. :D
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:20 am

Welcome from NW GA!
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:50 am

A belated welcome from South Jersey!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Howdy and welcome, Dracofyre. What a great introduction. There are a couple of us linguists, armchair and otherwise, on this site!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Dracofyre » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:25 pm

natman wrote:Dracoyre,

Welcome to the Village.

You sound an awful lot like me (with a couple extra years as a Christian).

I love studying Scripture, especially with my wife and especially as God created us, in our garden, surrounded by many of His beautiful creations (except mosquitoes).

Yes, I could study Scripture for hours at a time. Fortunately it is part of my job description. Love the fact that you study it in nature and au natural, both. That would be great.
John
Dracofyre
Permanent Resident

Postby Dracofyre » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:28 pm

BillP73 wrote:Hi Dracoyre,

I am new here myself, an Englishman and also a proud American, living in West Texas for the last nineteen years with my beautiful wife and now also my adult stepson, neither of whom are naturists. Just found and joined a local group but not yet met all of them, but it’s good to have likeminded company.

Bill

Ive been to England several times. A delightful country.

I havent found a group yet. Am a little cautious as I fear I could lose my job if they discover how much I enjoy and practice it. So I envy you there.

John
Dracofyre
Permanent Resident

Postby BillP73 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:15 pm

Dracofyre wrote:

I havent found a group yet. Am a little cautious as I fear I could lose my job if they discover how much I enjoy and practice it. So I envy you there.

John

I actually found them on Craigslist when they invited new people to join. They had over 80 folk apply but are vetting them so carefully that only four have been accepted - which gives me more confidence about the group.

Bill
BillP73
Permanent Resident

Postby Dracofyre » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:20 pm

JimShedd112 wrote:Hello and welcome Dracofyre. It’s great to “meet” you and have you join us here. Wow, yours is quite an interesting history which I really enjoyed reading.

Jim

Hi Jim,
I'm honored to be greeted by one of the most frequent posters on the site. Thanks. I'm loving this community. Thanks for the kind words about my life. There have been plenty of hardships, but the Lord has been with me through it all.

I like your avatar, all happy and natural. I havent found the statutes for what I can use for my avatar, except for the technical limits listed on the avatar posting page. Will my photo get nixed if it a photo of me but without my face. I hate to be anonymous, but there is too much at risk if Im recognized. My ministry would be over, and a photo is not worth that, you understand. Just wondering what is permissable.

Blessings,
John
Dracofyre
Permanent Resident

Postby Dracofyre » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:22 pm

BillP73 wrote:
Dracofyre wrote:

John

I actually found them on Craigslist when they invited new people to join. They had over 80 folk apply but are vetting them so carefully that only four have been accepted - which gives me more confidence about the group.

Bill

Wow, Ive never found that on Craigslist. Imagine that. I actually know about a Charlotte unlanded club, I just havent attended one of their meetings yet. Someday.
Dracofyre
Permanent Resident

Postby Dracofyre » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:25 pm

nudie66 wrote:A belated welcome from South Jersey!

Hi Nudie,
I saw you avatar a couple weeks ago and it intrigued me. Are you an artist, or maybe a nude model? Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.
John
Dracofyre
Permanent Resident

Postby Dracofyre » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:27 pm

Maverick wrote:Howdy and welcome, Dracofyre. What a great introduction. There are a couple of us linguists, armchair and otherwise, on this site!

Hi Maverick,
Armchair Linguistics is a old and venerated passtime.
John
Dracofyre
Permanent Resident

Next

Return to Please Introduce Yourself