Lets expand Christian Social Nudism - Idea

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Lets expand Christian Social Nudism - Idea

Postby Petros » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 am

In re gofundme - and similars:

We put into that a few times - then Herdself discovered they have a nasty habit of blocking / cutting off causes they do not approve. One would need to be VERY sure that gofundme would not hear a citizen quibble at $750 and PC shut doiwn the effort.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 am

Petros wrote:In re gofundme - and similars:

We put into that a few times - then Herdself discovered they have a nasty habit of blocking / cutting off causes they do not approve. One would need to be VERY sure that gofundme would not hear a citizen quibble at $750 and PC shut doiwn the effort.

Point taken. I meant gofundme in the generic sense, as in fridiaire or bandaid or coke.
In Georgia, any caramel-colored carbonated beverage is a "coke". Other flavors are just "cold drinks".

But some sort of cooperative effort in funding free naturist weekends for youth may be necessary unless our Missouri friend is as rich as Gates, Buffet or Trump.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Bare_Truth wrote:Would it qualify as a humanitarian effort to seek refugees from Arkansas :mrgreen:

:lol: :like:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Taking the idea a step or two farther:

Perhaps we could create a underground railroad to get the refugees up into Missouri to places like Ron's or mine Train them in freedom and then send them back as "Prude to Nude Liberationists".

It would help if we could get broadcast time on border stations and start a series called "Radio free Arkansas -The voice of true Natural Freedom!".
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Thu May 05, 2016 12:40 am

Lots of Ideas. Here is a summary of ideas from here and sister site NC.

-First, if you have a hot tub, invite others. It would probably be CO at first. I have been hearing good results on this. Generally others strip down and jump in. Some have reported that after being in the hot-tub nude, others feel comfortable and go into the house to socialize without getting re-clothed.
-Some have been able to become Nude Art Models at art schools or colleges, and share about the lack of tan lines with students and the naturist experience.
-If you have neighbors that watch you nude in back yard, invite them over for coffee and tea. CO for them of course.
-If there are no naturist resorts in area and you know of fellow naturists in your area, consider (especially if family) a shared retreat (purchase or lease). I know of people that use something like that for hunting. Homeowners insurance from primarily residence normally covers other property for liability. If not liability umbrella insurance is cheap.

Some of us have acreage that is safe and secure so; (In MO, mine and bare-truth)
-Open to Christian Naturist Travelers. Can be a great place to camp, camper, or mini-motor while on vacation.
-Open for fish, swim, hike, boat, and so on.
-Have private area for camping with reluctant spouse.
-Invite fellow naturist.
-Invite art class for possible nude drawing in nature.
-Get to know other naturists in area, to come visit and spread the word.
-Fill in the void when there is no naturist resort in area.
-Link up with Natural Doctors that believe in natural healing of the body from good clean air, relaxation and sun on skin for Vitamin-D. A joint venture would be great, in building a cabin or two for clients. Could be good for all.

Dreaming - Acreage;
Being there is a lack of spouses and the young in Christian Naturistism.
-One thing that would really help is if there is a Christian Naturist College student in area of one of the people that has acreage. He/She could invite other college students to share naturistism and Christian Naturistism.
-Have naturist couples invite other non-naturist couples to visit.
-Single naturist could bring girlfriend/boyfriend (heterosexual).
-More people with acreage to join in.

Let's keep on working to expand Christian Naturistism.

In Him
Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Fri May 06, 2016 1:04 am

Ron is correct about naturists with acreage sharing, however around here there has only been one without acreage that has visited. If any who post here would be interested, I have and am still increasing my bamboo groves along the road side and the way it is growing this spring nearly all of my lawn will be screened. I am however still trying to figure out how to screen the gap where the driveway enters. The bamboo also provides superb screening from dust off of the gravel road. For those who have a travel trailer I can provide a cord from a GFCI outlet for lights. and even water if you have sufficient Potable Water hose. If you tent camp, I can even provide a private woodland clearing and a remote location for a camper trailer. I have outdoor hot & cold running water available. As MoNatureMan alluded to this is available to naturists who follow Christian Naturism practices. So abominable practices and lifestyle are beyond the pale. Of course accommodation of any sort is at your own risk and if you or yours think snapping turtles are fun to play with and find out otherwise, that is on you!!! My 1.8 acre pond (when full) has about 20 of them. No harassing the wild life. No disturbing the textile neighbors which means going out of your way to prevent that. If you bring your horse, expect that my wife will immediately make friends with it , (although the horse may initiate the friendship first, they just seem to be drawn to her).

The foregoing is not exactly a completely open invitation, but more accurately a "feeler" and encouragement to make contact and find compatible people to share with. I am as I have mentioned before a Sabbatarian Christian (Not SDA or SDB) so Friday sunset to Saturday sunset are rather laid back around here so please take that into consideration.

So if there is interest we can make contact and see what can be arranged. Respectful well behaved children gladly permitted. Skinny dipping allowed at your own risk.

There will be a few detail rules, you may want to know about like e.g.
-- don't drive over the septic tank (so ask where it is)
-- do not climb on the rock piles (they are big heavy and can become unstable),
-- Camp fire safety can be critical or involve legalities if there is a burn ban
-- Private pond!, so no limits, season, or license required but don't clean your fish on the porch :roll: .
-- Do not mess with or climb on the farm implements (you do not want a 600 lb tiller on your toe, ankle foot, leg etc. :!: :shock:
-- Do not empty a chemical toilet in the sewage lagoon, it could kill the bacteria that make the lagoon odorless :shock:
-- Curious children should not try to investigate the frogs that live in the sewage lagoon.
-- Some of the kitty cats are actually half wild. If they don't seem to want you close, Don't press the issue. :duh:
-- Yes we have snakes, but don't kill the harmless ones.
-- We do have ticks and poison ivy so prepare for that.
-- Machine shop is strictly off limits without accompaniment,--- many sharp powerful machines llive there fed by 220 V lines.
But it is pretty much just the sort of stuff that anyone who has lived in a rural location already knows.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby DaveT » Tue May 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Machine shop? yehaw, just my thing. LOL! I spent most of the day getting my new/old lathe wired up. Switch controls and reverse wiring was all pulled out. It's an american machine co. lathe officially 18x48 but actually measures swing over bed at around 20". 3 hp 3 phase motor on it, but I finally peeked inside the belt housing and realized it has a flat belt pulley on it, line shaft machine, even though it's mostly internal change gears so not the multi level flatbelt pulleys like my smaller FE Reed lathe has. I'm planning on getting my cupola furnace going on charcoal and making some steam engines. Reasonable sized ones to run tractors and trucks. up to 40-50 HP perhaps. In the mean time they help make and repair all kings of things. Two small index mills and a larger 2 HP Famco mill finish up the heavy machine line. Horses i also like, but I'm reducing my herd to reduce the burden, only keeping two. I'll stop by and see ya if I can get up yer way sometime. And of course I observe Sabbath according to God's law as well. Looks like we have a bunch of common factors.
DaveT
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed May 11, 2016 12:52 am

Yes here in mid-America, there is a lot of room, and distance between naturists can easily be multi hours. However I have had a reasonable number of naturist visitors at my hobby farm.
An older couple stop by periodically, Baretruth and 2 others have been here. All we can do is keep working to expand our group.

In Him
Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Thu May 12, 2016 10:01 am

MoNatureMan wrote:Yes here in mid-America, there is a lot of room, and distance between naturists can easily be multi hours. Ron

Perhaps a naturist Hyperloop would help! (projected speeds of 700 mph)
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby jay_p » Thu May 12, 2016 10:53 am

I think we should focus instead on teleportation. Information is much easier to transmit. :) Beam me up scotty! :biggrin:
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Thu May 12, 2016 11:57 am

According to the Terminator movies, can only transport nude. Oh I forgot that was through time.

Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby jay_p » Thu May 12, 2016 1:10 pm

WEll, given the focus of this forum, would that be a problem? .... maybe that is how we can expand a better view of the naked body. invent teleportation. Instant travel anywhere, but only when naked
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu May 12, 2016 1:17 pm

IF YOU SHOULD GO ON PAST THIS SIGN
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE THINK IT FINE
THAT PEOPLE HERE ARE SOME OF THOSE
WHO THINK IT GREAT TO WEAR NO CLOTHES

IF YOU SHOULD DRIVE ON TO THE END
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE DON'T INTEND
IN ANY ASPECT TO BE RUDE
WE SIMPLY CHOOSE TO LIVE LIFE NUDE

Maybe not a single signboard - it sound to me like it is crying out to be a Burma Shave sequence.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri May 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Petros wrote:
IF YOU SHOULD GO ON PAST THIS SIGN
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE THINK IT FINE
THAT PEOPLE HERE ARE SOME OF THOSE
WHO THINK IT GREAT TO WEAR NO CLOTHES

IF YOU SHOULD DRIVE ON TO THE END
PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE DON'T INTEND
IN ANY ASPECT TO BE RUDE
WE SIMPLY CHOOSE TO LIVE LIFE NUDE

Maybe not a single signboard - it sound to me like it is crying out to be a Burma Shave sequence.

Perhaps the signs will put visitors in such good humor that they will be too busy laughing to take offense at your nudity when they see you and Mrs. Petros frolicking starkers in the meadow on midsummer's day.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby DaveT » Fri May 13, 2016 9:23 pm

I think God already invented telaportation. How else could an angel fly 100's of light years in just minutes? or seconds, or less. And it's naked too. At least void of material garments, a robe of light might look something like a real robe. However it's said that when Jesus comes, those men who crucified him will be resurrected to see him, and they will see the wounds they made in his hands, feet, and side. The side wound would be covered if he was wearing an opaque robe of anything, so even though he's clothed with bright light, his form is still visible. It's pretty clear to see that garments made of anything but light are a thing of this world only. Introduced after sin made it's entrance, and because of it.
DaveT
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism