Lets expand Christian Social Nudism - Idea

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Lets expand Christian Social Nudism - Idea

Postby Bare_Truth » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:13 pm

This is an idea that fits in here and it is an idea that I have been kicking around and it fits in with the theme in the strip at http://www.cnvillage.org/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6215&p=63166&sid=43f45b5dd3a9d6bb1d85b74efe3e98cc&sid=43f45b5dd3a9d6bb1d85b74efe3e98cc#p63166 and also related to my post which is the 4th one down at that same page. Now maybe this idea is already being used and I just have not heard about it before, but how about the business opportunity of a clothing optional or nude Spa and Gymnasium, (in the true sense of that word). I suspect that it would have to be located in a moderate size city to get enough people who would show up and keep the business in the black. But if there were a hot tub, and a theraputic massage and other related services it might make a go. Open during daylight hours might attract more women or perhaps even have women only hours during the day. It could be a great adjunct if it were affiliated or sponsored by a nearby naturist resort. As always the key to success would be greatly influenced by LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION keeping the creeps out would also be a necessary feature. I suspect that the "Natural" health benefits might suggest an alliance with either health food stores or chiropractic concerns especially if they were adjacent or at least nearby. Many of the healthy aspects would be enhanced from it being a warm environment and the extra warmth would benefit from the clothes free dress code.

Now this idea may fall under the concept that "There is No New Thing Under the Sun", but I have never heard of one. And in some cities one would have to make sure that some city council members did not insist that this must be in an "adult entertainment zone" of the city. It would properly belong in the "Health Care" region of the city. But it would seem that this would be a business that would certainly promote the healthy aspects of naturism. Not of course that this would be a low budget startup but it would be something that could be franchised if it once got off the ground.

Of course keeping the inappropriate clientèle out and having a "respectable" location would be important issues, as well as marketing it for and to all ages. And of course there might be insurance issues, but the insurance would probably look like a cross between Physical therapy and Naturist resort policies.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:22 am

Duluth, Georgia has a Korean-style spa with mandatory nudity in the same-sex areas and mandatory clothing in the mixed-gender areas.
Not nudism, but at least a partial affirmation of nude recreation and therapy.

In a Virginia suburb of Washington D.C. and in a New Jersey suburb of New York City, nudist clubs have rented space at a health club for one evening a month during winter.
It was all done with discretion and participants were vetted carefully.

These events have probably ceased, but they worked quite well for a long time.
The one in New Jersey reportedly grew increasingly male-dominated and that may have contributed to the end of the event, but it had a nice gender balance including single women when I was there.

I see no reason why other health clubs could not do the same.
I don't believe there is sufficient concentration of nudists for most health clubs to go exclusively nudist.
But I believe that urban venues for nudists is an unmet need.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Here is an idea that AANR could get going.
Since they are a big group, maybe contact hotel chains and see if they will allow CO in their pools after normal closing. Maybe between 10PM and ??AM.
AANR could announce the agreement and the hotels would get more nudist business.
We would get hotels to swim nude without hassle and hotels would get more business. Everybody happy.

Just another crazy idea.
Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:51 am

MoNatureMan wrote:Here is an idea that AANR could get going.
Since they are a big group, maybe contact hotel chains and see if they will allow CO in their pools after normal closing. Maybe between 10PM and ??AM.
AANR could announce the agreement and the hotels would get more nudist business.
We would get hotels to swim nude without hassle and hotels would get more business. Everybody happy.

Just another crazy idea.

Ron,
Hotel architecture varies wildly. Some pools are situated such that they are in the middle of a courtyard overlooked by hundreds of balconies.
I love being naked as much as anyone, but I don't care to be the evening's entertainment.
It is kinda hard to retrofit such a pool for privacy.
Granted, other pools are invisible to anyone outside the entrance to the swim area.
And I am not thrilled with the notion of relegating pool nudity to hours so late we can't take our kids.
When my non-landed club rented a pool, the health club closed rather early that night and folks brought plenty of kids to the nude swims.
And by the way, we had 100% participation in the nudity. No one, young or old ever wore a stitch.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Understand, but pool location normally is rather standard by brand. If is arranged, could probably adjust hours of pool. The issue of CO or naked could also be negotiated.
2 issues could be a small problem. Hotel camaras, and nudists would probably need to advise front desk for access during CO/nude hours.

Just another idea.

Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby prairieboy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 am

There are three organizations in Vancouver that put on nude swims.http://niftynude.org/swims/ I am sure that you could get in touch with any of them, and they would give you advice on how to proceed. I would think that you would require enough money to hold the facility, and a person willing to put their name out there as a contact person when advertising.
prairieboy
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:59 pm

I know, through the Topfree Coed Pulp Fiction group, of at least one hotel in Manhattan that has a rooftop swimming pool and lounge, and has no objection to clothesfreedom. 8)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby MoNatureMan » Fri May 19, 2017 3:13 pm

It is time in the northern hemisphere to think about inviting friends and relatives to a naturist outing. Maybe to a CO beach, or a family friendly nudist club. Another option is to find Christian nudists in your area that have property (like Baretruth and myself in Missouri) so you can camp, hike, fish, and boat CO or bare.
Another thought is if you are dating, invite them to a nudist outing. I recommend doing this before you deside to get married, because after that your influence is much less.

In Him
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Well stated MoNaturistMan, especially your last statement regarding social nudism before vs after marriage.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 pm

JimShedd112 wrote:Well stated MoNaturistMan, especially your last statement regarding social nudism before vs after marriage.

Jim

That's what I hope to do! :like:

Or, better yet, meet a fellow Christian naturist at a social naturist venue. :D
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Fri May 19, 2017 10:25 pm

MoNatureMan wrote:It is time in the northern hemisphere to think about inviting friends and relatives to a naturist outing.........Another option is to find Christian nudists in your area that have property (like Baretruth and myself in Missouri) so you can camp, hike, fish, and boat CO or bare.

So we are both in SW or SC Missouri along I-44 (more or less) and adjacent states are Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee*, Arkansas****, Oklahoma** Kansas and Nebraska***

* Okay not much border there
** Not much border there either but it feeds I-44 into MO so it is relatively well connected
***Okay not much border and at the far northwest corner
**** If you come we will consider you a bona fide deserving refugee
And we are planning a 3 day meet up (June 26, 27, 28) at Ron's place and I can accommodate camping travelers over night coming and going, at my location about 100 miles and 2 hours west of Ron's Place
Schedule Update !!!
Ron has notified me that he will now be unavailable to receive guests on Monday June 26th so arrivals at his place should not be scheduled before about Noon but those who wish to stay at Ron's can then be there the 27th, 28th, departing the 29th. I will plan on departing my place for his on the 27th and I will be able to host overnighters on the 26th and the 29th. That is the information as I currently have it.

Please note that it is important to drop both of us a PM if you want to attend! It would be most helpful (necessary?) to let us know what your camping accommodations needs are. i.e. anything from back pack sleeping bag in the open :), to small tent on your motorcycle :wink: , to Class A Motor home :lol: )

I have:
20 acres
1 mile of trails
1.8 acre pond (bring your pole no season limit or license, (plenty of snapping turtles).
2 wodland clearings accessable to tents or "nimble trailers e.g. pop-ups,
20 amp outlets (FCFS0 bring your own cord.
Some of the worst Cell Phone Connectivity in Missouri so call us when you are about 10 miles out if necessary because when you get closer and you will probably be in a blackout region.
Note: I expect to be at Ron's with the rest of you most of the time.

Ron has:
107 acres,
several miles of trails,
Lake about the size of my pond,
a separate pond,
two mountain streams,
space for volley ball & badminton, & more,
a High degree of seclusion,
Solar powered barn he set up

We both have plenty of wildlife if it happens to wander by.

Camping fees $00.00

Requirements for applicants
1. Christian compatible
2. Naturist
3. Good behavior wrt 1 & 2
4. contact us if you are coming.

For further details drop a PM MoNatureMan or Bare Truth or preferably both.

P.S. My place is fairly easy to find and get in and get out. :D Ron's place. Well, I can't recommend trying to find it in the dark. :roll: As I said "Seclusion"! Not that it is hard to find, Its just that it is easy to miss those county road signs in the dark. One of his neighbor's is the Mark Twain National Forest.

P.P.S. Ron Please make any needed additions and corrections.
Last edited by Bare_Truth on Mon May 22, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Sat May 20, 2017 9:30 am

Looking at calendar, my place is 27th afternoon - 29th. (Tuesday-Thursday)
Yes the good old country road signs.
- There will be some cows on the right, Holstens I think
- You will see a dead raccoon on the road, unless the crows got it, anyway, turn right there.
- look for the cedar post fence, just after that turn left
- there is a tree that fell across the road, but you can get by,
- county put some fresh white rock on the road, you can't miss it.
- down this road, 3rd mailbox on left, or is it the 4th, that's OK you can't miss it.
- when you go across the low water bridge you are almost there, unless it got washed out again or a tree is on top of it

Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm

MoNatureMan wrote:Looking at calendar, my place is 27th afternoon - 29th. (Tuesday-Thursday)
Yes the good old country road signs.
- There will be some cows on the right, Holstens I think
- You will see a dead raccoon on the road, unless the crows got it, anyway, turn right there.
- look for the cedar post fence, just after that turn left
- there is a tree that fell across the road, but you can get by,
- county put some fresh white rock on the road, you can't miss it.
- down this road, 3rd mailbox on left, or is it the 4th, that's OK you can't miss it.
- when you go across the low water bridge you are almost there, unless it got washed out again or a tree is on top of it

Ron

Is there a squirrel collecting cashew tolls too LOL :D Have a great time all!!!
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Please note "schedule update", 3 posts above
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed May 31, 2017 12:20 am

Here is an idea that would make social nudity normal in the United States.
Either get the owner of CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC... interested in social nudity. Better yet have a naturist marry the owner, and put the network to work in normalizing non-sexual social nudity.
How much better that would be than the pushing of sin those networks are pushing today.

On a smaller scale, maybe the owner or spouse of a local station.

This is sort of a joke, but something like that would do more than all the work we have done for many years.

Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism