Nudist Meetup Groups in Atlanta

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Nudist Meetup Groups in Atlanta

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:38 am

Recently I saw that a meetup group for young (up to age 35) nudists has been formed in the Atlanta, Georgia area
They are now up to 135 members as I write this and are planning a visit to one of our mountain nudist resorts soon. Atlanta Young Nudists
The founder realized a need for a non-landed group and, instead of complaining, formed a group.
And even more recently, apparently the same person formed a similar group with no age restriction: Atlanta Nudists and Naturists
Good for them!

Meetup reveals your group memberships unless you block public viewing of all your memberships, so you may find it more private to create a separate account just for this activity.
That way, your other group memberships can remain public and allow you to cross-promote non-nudist events, while keeping your nudist views a bit more on the Q.T.
However, some folks might not mind public disclosure of naturist/nudist identity, so this would be a gentle way of spreading the word without being "in your face" with it.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Re: Nudist Meetup Groups in Atlanta

Postby jay_p » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 am

Interesting. May check into it, but I dont know if I could ever get my wife to be agreeable to my going
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:16 am

jay_p wrote:Interesting. May check into it, but I dont know if I could ever get my wife to be agreeable to my going

Jay,
It would be a huge chasm to leap if she is not comfortable with nudity around the house, backyard garden or swimming pool.
But let me say that the nudist camp they will be visiting doesn't even require nudity except within the pool area.

If she simply can't abide the thought of "being naked in front of other people",
park policy will allow her to remain clothed from head to toe in the July heat and humidity (no matter how ill-advised we think that is).
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby jay_p » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:08 am

It is not just that. She would be against ME going alone as well. She truly believes you should only be naked in front of your spouse and it is difficult for her to be naked just with me. (medically necessary nudity is ok, but not comfortable with it)
jay_p
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:37 pm

jay_p wrote:It is not just that. She would be against ME going alone as well. She truly believes you should only be naked in front of your spouse and it is difficult for her to be naked just with me. (medically necessary nudity is ok, but not comfortable with it)

If ever a girl needed Christian nudism, it is she
though she just doesn't realize it, yet.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism