A language without numbers

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: A language without numbers

Postby Petros » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:20 pm

we could always ask Don Knotts

!!!!!!!

I am reminded:

In my college days, I had an array of friends and acquaintances who were known to look upon wine when it was read and other liquids regardless of color. This story is second hand. One warm night a group of them had been testing the wine against the color charts until it grew late and doors were shut behind them. They were walking down the street not without visible merriment.

A police car drew up and took their measure; the officer felt it would be a courtesy to offer them a ride home since not all were steady on their feet. Most of them were inclined to accept the offer, but one -

Well, he announced, "Look out, I know karate!" He then thwacked a parking meter with the side of his hand. The meter was undamaged; he was not anaesthetized.

The policeman then changed his offer into a specific request, and our friend had a safe [for him and the community] place to sleep it off.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Previous

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism