Other naturist/nudist sites

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Other naturist/nudist sites

Postby Ramblinman » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:26 pm

jasenj1 wrote:
Ramblinman wrote:AANR
I am a former AANR member and would gladly return if my budget improves substantially in the next year or so.

AANR's website costs nothing to join. They have a forum - using the same software as this site - that is sadly under utilized, IMHO. I still get the feeling AANR's leadership are not "digital natives" and don't see the value in an active forum.

Lots of older babyboomers don't get it. I am middle-aged, but I grew up with computers, albeit primitive by today's standard.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:48 pm

I agree, the AANR forum site is the least active of all it seems. Still, I'm a member, including paid membership and get both the digital and printed Bulletin.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Fig Leaf Forum is no longer an active site, but its archives are still accessible, or they were last I checked. It is a most valuable resource. I especially enjoy the fiction (a story of mine called The Ring was published there, and you could probably still find it if you were willing to dig through all the past issues) and the Scripture discussion section, where visitors discussed specific verses that relate to naturism.

When I first started to research naturism, one of the first sites I discovered was Clothes Free International (www.clothesfree.com). It's still up, and has historically had a very active forum section. It's not a Christian site, but I met a number of Christians on there, including our friends Desert Hiker and the late Jon-Marc.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Maverick » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:48 pm

jochanaan wrote:Fig Leaf Forum is no longer an active site, but its archives are still accessible, or they were last I checked. It is a most valuable resource. I especially enjoy the fiction (a story of mine called The Ring was published there, and you could probably still find it if you were willing to dig through all the past issues) and the Scripture discussion section, where visitors discussed specific verses that relate to naturism.

When I first started to research naturism, one of the first sites I discovered was Clothes Free International (http://www.clothesfree.com). It's still up, and has historically had a very active forum section. It's not a Christian site, but I met a number of Christians on there, including our friends Desert Hiker and the late Jon-Marc.

Thanks jochanaan! I've stumbled across ClothesFree.com before. Maybe I'll dig through the Fig Leaf archives for your story.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:57 am

Maverick wrote:...Maybe I'll dig through the Fig Leaf archives for your story.

I don't know how long John Kundert with Fig Leaf Forum will keep that site up and running.
If those articles are meaningful to you, I suggest making your own copy for your ongoing private reading.
The Internet is not carved in stone. Not everything is archived forever.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Ramblinman wrote:

I don't know how long John Kundert with Fig Leaf Forum will keep that site up and running.
If those articles are meaningful to you, I suggest making your own copy for your ongoing private reading.

Indeed. I checked out the site but can't figure out how to search for anything. It's not a big deal.
But there is the Internet Archive (https://archive.org/index.php) and their Wayback Machine, no flux capacitor required. They have archived the Fig Leaf Forum since 2000: http://web.archive.org/web/*/figleafforum.com
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Maverick wrote:Indeed. I checked out the site but can't figure out how to search for anything. It's not a big deal.
But there is the Internet Archive (https://archive.org/index.php) and their Wayback Machine, no flux capacitor required. They have archived the Fig Leaf Forum since 2000: http://web.archive.org/web/*/figleafforum.com

John Kundert developed a free-standing software tool called LISA that allows easy searching of the FigLeaf Forum articles.
Write to him to see if he can get you a copy.
editor@figleafforum.com
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Ramblinman wrote:

The story is here too, under Worship in Song and Poetry. (I'd copy the link but I haven't figured out hot to copy and paste on the laptop I'm using.)
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:13 am

jochanaan wrote:The story is here too, under Worship in Song and Poetry. (I'd copy the link but I haven't figured out hot to copy and paste on the laptop I'm using.)

Perhaps I could lend a hand with this task:
Naturist Fiction: The RIng
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:17 am

Thanks Ramblinman. A great story, or at the least the beginning to perhaps a longer tale.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Bravo, jochanaan!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Thanks. This story is complete in itself, although I have written some longer tales.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:07 am

jochanaan wrote:Thanks. This story is complete in itself, although I have written some longer tales.

Please continue...
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism