Model walks around NAKED for social experiment

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Model walks around NAKED for social experiment

Postby natman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Model walks around completely NAKED for bizarre ‘social experiment’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3937573 ... xperiment/

I have seen this type of thing done before, in which a nude couple walk around a college or university campus with someone recording the reactions of those around them. Not surprisingly, there are very few negative reactions or double-takes.

In the video, the starkers brunette can be seen taking a leisurely stroll around the historic city of Prague, all to see what sort of reaction she'll get from strangers.

But passers-by in the Czech capital don't actually seem too stunned by her naked antics.

The bold model smiles politely as she struts her stuff, and barely gets a second look from most of the people she crosses paths with.

The YouTube clip was supposedly staged to see what sort of reaction she'd get, but not all viewers were that impressed with the saucy video.

One viewer said that the "experiment", which has racked up over 30,000 views, was "pure stupidity".

But another joked: "I'll be honest, it would probably turn my head".
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Re: Model walks around NAKED for social experiment

Postby New_Adventurer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Maybe it really is "No big deal" to the Europeans. Think of it this way, how many of us turn and stare when we see a naked person at a nudist venue?
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:29 am

I applaud the people for their nonreaction to the sight of the nude young woman. I believe it shows the level of maturity of the citizenry. I do believe the reaction would be far diffferent here in America.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:52 am

JimShedd112 wrote:I applaud the people for their nonreaction to the sight of the nude young woman. I believe it shows the level of maturity of the citizenry. I do believe the reaction would be far diffferent here in America.

Jim

Perhaps not. I was trying to find some videos I had seen a few years ago of people walking nude around an American campus as a sociology project. Most of the observers reacted in much the same way as those in this video. No gasps. No awestruck stares. A few smiles, but mostly "Ho-hum".
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby nudie66 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:20 pm

What we don't see on the video, but other observers in the footage see, is the camera person following the model everywhere she goes, giving the direct impression that it's a social experiment being captured on video. If we were to try this on our own, with no "chaperones" by our side, someone will surely call the cops to report a mentally ill, deranged naked person prowling around in public.... unfortunately.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby DaveT » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Yah, the obvious camera would signal it's a planned thing for a purpose, maybe they'd be careful to not stare when the camera is pointing their way. Without that, in most places people would be calling the cops and they'd be arrested before they got too far. Unless it was a country or area where nudity was known and allowed. However I can wish such a social experiment would become so common place the it would cease to be an experiment.
DaveT
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:06 am

Yes Dave, I long for the day when nudity is accepted as normal and we can all choose to go clothed or nude as we choose without recrimination.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism