AANR and TNS

This is the place for your stories, testimonials, naturist humor (in good taste), family concerns, and other issues, as you help each other understand God's will for you.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

AANR and TNS

Postby RMOlson » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:42 am

After much internal debate, I decided that I am going to join both groups in the USA (AANR AND TNS). When doing so I want to lend to the voice of Christians in both organizations. So, I asked the North Texas Christian Naturists (NTCN) to submit my AANR membership through their group (even though I am to far away to participate in their activities). Pat with NTCN was more than helpful in this endeavor. Next, I have asked CNA (Christian Naturist of America who I also joined their rolls) to process my membership with TNS. Cameron Bennett is working on making that happen.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Re: AANR and TNS

Postby Englishman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Good for you! :D We will not change the world we live in if we do not interact with it. I pray God will bless your endeavours. :)
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Thank you RM for joining both organizations. There is strength in numbers, particularly when confronting politicians who are opposed to simple nudity.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:43 am

Thank you.

Be aware, since AANR is staffed by mostly volunteers, it may take a while to receive your card.

Jerry Sledge
AANR-SW board member (Heading up the membership committee.)
NTCN member
Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:22 am

jjsledge wrote:Thank you.

Be aware, since AANR is staffed by mostly volunteers, it may take a while to receive your card.

Jerry Sledge
AANR-SW board member (Heading up the membership committee.)
NTCN member

Thanks Jerry! I am well aware of the perception of a snails pace by others of AANR’s speed. So, I will be patient .

But, I will sing Pat’s praises. She was helpful and quick. She also asked me if I was in a rush, bacuase she had a trip planned, to process my membership. She said if I was she would do it before they left. I was not. A little communication goes a long way.

As I told Pat, I extend to you and the rest of NTCN if there is anything I can do please let me know.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby Lionheart » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Do either organization offer a digital membership where all corespondance is by web and email? I’m not able to have the magazines delivered with our regular mail right now.
Run Wild|Live Free|Love Strong
Lionheart
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:35 pm

Yes, they do have email delivery. I’ve been active with AANR for quite awhile and just recently received my first email from TNS. Others can hopefully give you more information. If not I’ll try to give you more if you like.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to General conversation about nudism / naturism