Faith journey

Are you Christian? Any other faith? No faith? Tell us just a bit about the role "faith" plays in your life. Don't seek to evangelize here. This is a "story-telling" forum. All submissions are equally valued if given in a positive spirit. New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Faith journey

Postby archangel » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Raised as Catholic,did not like some of the rules., left the church and searched for years for something what I didn't know. Went to many churches, found one I liked 2 years latter I became a ordained minister. had my own church for a year or more closed the church,becouse I found my calling was with motorcycle people, I have been riding 3yrs. before I realized what my calling was and I love it,still ride and serving the Lord.
archangel
Resident

Re: Faith journey

Postby Petros » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:01 am

Hah - I used to know a biker who had - about 20 years back - a motorcycle ministry.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby natman » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:11 pm

What a joy it is to know and participate in God's calling. It definitely make life more enjoyable and worthwhile. :biggrin:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby archangel » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:45 pm

It is a joy to be serving with the Lord. Sure wish there was a christian naturist church in my area. I can't start one myself, but willing to help someone who intersted in doing o r starting one in the Deer Park or Pasadena area of south east Texas.
archangel
Resident

Return to Tell us about your Faith Journey