How I converted to God

Are you Christian? Any other faith? No faith? Tell us just a bit about the role "faith" plays in your life. Don't seek to evangelize here. This is a "story-telling" forum. All submissions are equally valued if given in a positive spirit. New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

How I converted to God

Postby andy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:38 am

Hi everyone. I wanna tell you the story of my converting to God. I was born and was raised in the country where you couldn't say free that I'm a believer, Christian. In the childhood my grandmother gifted me the small old image from the church.
I didn't pray to God till I was 17 years old. And when I was a student, I broke up with a good friend we were close to each other. It was painful for me, so I started to find the ways how to comfort my soul.
Accidentally I came to the cinema and was watching the movie "Jesus". In the end of the movie the voice from the screen says -- If you want to turn to Jesus, do it right now. And I have turned.
From those time I live with Jesus in my heart. I experienced a different periods of the growings and fallings. Now I visit my church every Saturday and Sunday and send my prayers to God with thanks for all what He gave me in my life.
andy
Resident

Re: How I converted to God

Postby Maverick » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:26 am

Thank you for sharing your story, Andy. Welcome to the Village!

Or: добро пожаловать в нашу деревню!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Andy, let me add my thanks for your great story.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Jim » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Welcome, Andy! God is good! I rejoice that you are part of his people.
Jim
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:40 am

Very well stated.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby andy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Many thanks for a positive comments.
andy
Resident

Postby andy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 am

Thanks for your comments. I would like if everyone have meet with Jesus. This way or another.
andy
Resident

Postby varv » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:50 am

I think we were like most people. Since childhood, I knew that there is a very good magician, who gave the opportunity to be surprised and surprised again around. And the main task for me was not to make him angry with me for bad behavior. And then, with growing up more questions. And fellowship with HIM always gave me peace and confidence that HE needs me. This was especially evident to me when I almost drowned. I was about 11 years old. I'm a grown woman, but I still remember that moment. I didn't ask him for help, I asked him why he left me. I can't tell you everything that was going on in my brain. But it was then, after this incident, my relationship with him moved from the child phase in some other, special. And I very much hope that He constantly watches over me and protects. Like a real FATHER! For which I am immensely grateful to him, and praise HIM.
varv
Resident

Return to Tell us about your Faith Journey