Enjoy being nude.

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Enjoy being nude.

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Congratulations, Tom, regarding your wife's "booby steps". I'm always encouraged when I see my wife seem to relax more about nudity which only occurs when we're alone and is very rare. She no longer expresses concern about my nudity but just hasn't chosen to shed her clothes yet to go full-time nude. She only does so to shower, for sexual relations, or for brief periods right around bath or bedtime.

Jim
Livin' naked and free
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm

I have said, and believe, that women, although they may resist practicing nudity at home or "abroad," have much more to gain even than men by throwing away our society's hangups about clothes.
:pray: May God evoke a holy curiosity in the women we love, and may He ease their fears about themselves, nudity and others. In Jesus' name; Amen. :pray:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby toramei » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 am

I am glad thank God that I can go on my back deck without worry of being seen nude from the road house sets back at least 400 feet from the road nestled in pine trees.
My wife has been more at ease with her nudity.

God does answer prayers.

Having a nice nude day,

Rich
" Who told you that you were naked ? " Do not suffocate your skin let it breathe.
toramei
Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:40 am

Rich, it's great your wife has relaxed concerning her own nudity. I certainly don't have the luxury of distance you say you do since I live in a tract housing wher houses are abut ten feet apart and I'm visible from the street at either end of the house if standing in the raised flowerbed at the back of the backyard, about 60 feet from the street. So, I've writ ten to the sheriff, DA, and AG to ask what the cunty and state laws allow in one's own backyard, home, front yard and street as well as driving nude. I mailed the letter yesterday. JimLivin' naked and free
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Djadja » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

So, luxor, did the sheriff write back? Drop in for a "friendly chat"?
Djadja
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

I haven't heard anything yet but only mailed the letter Monday or Tuesday morning. I'll let you know wnen I get a reply.

Jim
Livin' naked and free
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 am

That's it! You are under arrest!

For what?

For thinking about naturism!
Book'em, Dano! He's going straight to jail! :lol:
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby jj332 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Amen, everything is enjoyable in the nude!
jj332
Resident

Postby dtmkc » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:29 pm

What tips can you share for making your home nudist-friendly yet kept private from neighbors, etc.
dtmkc
Resident

Postby natman » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:00 pm

1. Opaque drapes or blinds on windows that can be seen from neighbors' properties.
  2. Six-foot solid fence outside around areas you want to use while nude.
  3. If you can't install or afford to install a six-foot fence around your entire back yard, you can set up privacy screens in limited areas.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Bare_Truth » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Ok, harking back to last august about the middle of page 1 Ross&Natman both claimed to fall asleep in their wives arms and Natman explicitly said he woke up that way too. What I want to know is how you do that.

If my wife and I lie in each others arms in bed, before we could go to sleep our arms on whichever side was against the matress would long since have been asleep..... as in numb and temporarily paralized. I would very much like to find a way to fall asleep without the numb arm thing happening.

I really cannot imagine how you could do that short of stacking up and still it would require having a super petite light weight mate!. I know we are all nudists here but I cannot bring myself to ask you guys for pictures :oops: as the situation is just too intimate. But maybe you could describe just where you put the lower side arm, and just how it is that you are still so sweetly entangled in the morning. Maybe it is just that you are sleep "huggers" and just re-engage before waking.

Honest guys, we really tried but just couldn't make it work for us. How do you do that?
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 pm

natman wrote:
  1. Opaque drapes or blinds on windows that can be seen from neighbors' properties.
  2. Six-foot solid fence outside around areas you want to use while nude.
  3. If you can't install or afford to install a six-foot fence around your entire back yard, you can set up privacy screens in limited areas.
Lets not forget
4. Shrubbery

And of course my favorite one to advocate ....

5. Bamboo, (The variety I have
-- keeps its leaves all year even in Missouri winters,
-- grows fast once established,
-- grows back when damaged
-- in an established grove grows up to 30 feet tall (they will need a 4 story house to peek over that one!)

* Phylostachys aureosulcatta aureocaulis aka golden crookstem bamboo
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Bare_Truth wrote:Ok, harking back to last august about the middle of page 1 Ross&Natman both claimed to fall asleep in their wives arms and Natman explicitly said he woke up that way too. What I want to know is how you do that.

If my wife and I lie in each others arms in bed, before we could go to sleep our arms on whichever side was against the matress would long since have been asleep..... as in numb and temporarily paralized. I would very much like to find a way to fall asleep without the numb arm thing happening.

I really cannot imagine how you could do that short of stacking up and still it would require having a super petite light weight mate!. I know we are all nudists here but I cannot bring myself to ask you guys for pictures :oops: as the situation is just too intimate. But maybe you could describe just where you put the lower side arm, and just how it is that you are still so sweetly entangled in the morning. Maybe it is just that you are sleep "huggers" and just re-engage before waking.

Honest guys, we really tried but just couldn't make it work for us. How do you do that?

Try putting the under-arm below the pillow, under the neck. Leave the pillow support the head slightly above the ear. Read the "Song of Songs" for more ideas. Sometimes you may have have to change sides of the bed for a little while. You will always return to the side of the bed you have been accustomed to sleeping.

Song of Songs 8 NIV

1 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s breasts!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.
2 I would lead you
and bring you to my mother’s house—
she who has taught me.
I would give you spiced wine to drink,
the nectar of my pomegranates.
3 His left arm is under my head
and his right arm embraces me.

4 Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you:
Do not arouse or awaken love
until it so desires.
Friends
5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness
leaning on her beloved?
She
Under the apple tree I roused you;
there your mother conceived you,
there she who was in labor gave you birth.
6 Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy[a] unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame.[b]
7 Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot sweep it away.
If one were to give
all the wealth of one’s house for love,
it[c] would be utterly scorned.
Friends
8 We have a little sister,
and her breasts are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.
She
10 I am a wall,
and my breasts are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.
11 Solomon had a vineyard in Baal Hamon;
he let out his vineyard to tenants.
Each was to bring for its fruit
a thousand shekels[d] of silver.
12 But my own vineyard is mine to give;
the thousand shekels are for you, Solomon,
and two hundred[e] are for those who tend its fruit.
He
13 You who dwell in the gardens
with friends in attendance,
let me hear your voice!
She
14 Come away, my beloved,
and be like a gazelle
or like a young stag
on the spice-laden mountains.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Should the left arm fall asleep, the right arm can lift and roll over to allow blood to flow again. Now tend your gazelles and stags, my brothers and sisters.
God Bless.

True joy is a serious thing

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Postby natman » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:25 am

Bare_Truth wrote:Ok, harking back to last august about the middle of page 1 Ross&Natman both claimed to fall asleep in their wives arms and Natman explicitly said he woke up that way too. What I want to know is how you do that.

I did not say we did not shift side in our sleep. I suppose that we sleep like synchronized dancers. When one of us turns over, the other one turns over also. We usually fall asleep on our right sides, with my arm over her. Some time in the night, we will switch to our left sides with her arm over me. At other times, we lie face to face with arms around each other and legs entangled. No matter what, we are always touching each other as we sleep.

Also, to reduce the shifting at night, we have added three inches of memory foam to the top of our mattress, which reduces pinching nerves and blood vessels which causes numbness.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Natman,
That is so cool, I have heard of couples blessed by being like-minded but never so coordinated and synchronized.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Are you a naturist?