I am now

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: I am now

Postby Dadof5 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:32 pm

natman wrote:
naturist wrote:
jochanaan wrote:It interests me to see how many of us got interested in nudity in our teens--and how many children of naturists "lost interest" around the same time. :?

Could there be a hint of rebellion at that age? :?

Certainly, I would think that is part of it. In our teens, we want to try to do things "OUR OWN" way. However, it is very common also for us to return to the ways of our parents when we get into our mid 20s or when we have children of our own.

We (my wife and I) tend to lean on Proverb 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.".

It does not mean that they won't venture away from it in the meantime.

I like that emphasis on Proverbs 22:6. I hadn't thought of it way way before. My kids are all at home, but I know plenty of people that would get some comfort from thinking of that verse that way.
Dadof5
New Comer

Previous

Return to Are you a naturist?