Naturist Activities

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Where do your naturist activities take place?

The privacy of your own home
33%
Your backyard
23%
Other property or acreage (Yours or a friends)
13%
Club or resort
17%
State Park or other public space
10%
Other
4%

Total votes : 52

Naturist Activities

Postby gardenlover » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Most of my naturist activity takes place in the privacy of my own home.
gardenlover
Native Resident

Re: Naturist Activities

Postby naturist » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Our backyard is really our deck which is very private. I intend to fence in a side yard to expand our private area. Maybe even add a hot tub :)

naturist
naturist
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 pm

I did not click "Other", but whenever we get a chance to go to a private cottage, we extend our "naked time" there as well. It's just that we have not been able to do so much lately.

Also, whenever we are at a hotel, as soon as the door closes, off come the clothes.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby naturaldon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:01 pm

I have to admit, I've taken advantage of all the places listed.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 am

My naked time is primarily at home but I do go naked as much as possible when in a hotel/motel room; however, my nude time anywhere has been pretty much restricted since our 3-year old granddaughter is with us much of the time, especially when travelling. Grandma is pretty much the full-time babysitter due to our daughter's work shedule and so she travels with us for vacations, etc as well.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Here is an activity I am planning on participating in. September 25 and 26. Was originally scheduled for September 18 and 19

You are invited to join the North Texas Christian Naturists (NTCN) for a weekend of fellowship, devotions, sharing and caring.

Participate in a potluck dinner with grill available Friday night, a potluck for Saturday lunch and the BlueBonnet potluck Saturday night. Sign-ups for Friday night and Saturday lunch potlucks will be available by contacting us at NTCN242@gmail.com

There are no registration fees for this event, however, attendees must register at the resort and pay relevant grounds fees.

Come worship Christ and celebrate Him together. We desire to build up and edify the body of Christ within the nudist community. We offer Christ centered resources.

-----------------

Also planning on being at Bluebonnets 5k. http://www.aanr-sw.org/aboutnrs.html Scroll down to the schedule. Can't currently get Bluebonnet's web page to come up.
Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby gardenlover » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:51 pm

jjsledge wrote:Here is an activity I am planning on participating in. September 25 and 26. Was originally scheduled for September 18 and 19

You are invited to join the North Texas Christian Naturists (NTCN) for a weekend of fellowship, devotions, sharing and caring.

Participate in a potluck dinner with grill available Friday night, a potluck for Saturday lunch and the BlueBonnet potluck Saturday night. Sign-ups for Friday night and Saturday lunch potlucks will be available by contacting us at NTCN242@gmail.com

There are no registration fees for this event, however, attendees must register at the resort and pay relevant grounds fees.

Come worship Christ and celebrate Him together. We desire to build up and edify the body of Christ within the nudist community. We offer Christ centered resources.

-----------------

Also planning on being at Bluebonnets 5k. http://www.aanr-sw.org/aboutnrs.html Scroll down to the schedule. Can't currently get Bluebonnet's web page to come up.

Sounds like a great event, have you attended it in the past or will this be your first one?
gardenlover
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:25 am

My late wife and I helped get meetings started here in Texas in 2006 or 2007(I think).
Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby gardenlover » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:50 am

I apologize jjsledge, being new to the village, I had no idea how active you were in the naturist community. Thank you for you hard work and dedication.
gardenlover
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:09 am

No apology necessary. It was a reasonable question and I just answered it as such.

Jerry Sledge
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby Jon-Marc » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:57 pm

I live in a 523 acre nudist resort, and this entire resort is my "back yard". There are also thousands of wilderness acres outside the resort where the more rugged people can wander nude to their heart's content.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby gardenlover » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:41 pm

Jon-Marc wrote:I live in a 523 acre nudist resort, and this entire resort is my "back yard". There are also thousands of wilderness acres outside the resort where the more rugged people can wander nude to their heart's content.

The environment in which you live is truly a blessing. How much of your day do you spend outdoors?
gardenlover
Native Resident

Postby gardenlover » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:43 pm

I've always thought to would be wonderful to be able to boat in the nude.
gardenlover
Native Resident

Postby naturist » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Last two summers my wife and I visited a resort with a 7 acre sprimg fed lake. Canoes were available to use, so that was my first experience boating nude. It was great gliding along in the calm evening with the lake to ourselves. Would have been better completely nude, but not being a good swimmer, we did have life jackets on.

Here is my chance to tell my story about our first experience at a resort. It was the same lake last summer. My wife and I Decided to take one more dip before we left to go home. We were out in waist deep water water when my wife saw something floating next to her in the water. She thought it was a camera strap and tried to pick it up . . . And it moved and touched her stomach. It was a water snake, black with yellow stripes! Neither of us can stand snakes, but she was actually more calm than I think I would have been. Last month we were there again but I couldn't get her to swim this time :(
naturist
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Most of my activities for the past year have been in the back yard hot tub. Sadly, my wife still does not feel comfortable without her suit on, and I fear pushing the issue too far so I just stopped trying to persuade. Over the past two years we have been to several clothing-optional bed-and-breakfast inns where she has seen a dozen different naked people. Any suggestions?
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Next

Return to Are you a naturist?