My Email address

What general questions do you have about this virtual community that the FAQ link didn't answer? What problems are you having in getting started on this site? All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: My Email address

Postby varv » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:09 am

it's complicated. I especially which to write properly, even do not know how.Write to me, and I can't. Unusually. Sought out and found the ban.. :(
varv
Resident

Re: My Email address

Postby jude700 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi again, Varv.

it's complicated. I especially which to write properly, even do not know how.Write to me, and I can't. Unusually. Sought out and found the ban.. :(

There is an app called Grammarly to help with both grammar & spelling. The more you post the more proficient you become with both. There are some words like "which" & "wish" that sound the same that any one can miss up. Grammarly sometimes helps there.

For the lurkers who post infrequently, and then start to write this can be a deterrent and is a good reason to introduce one's self and then follow up. You may soon find yourself posting in all the forums.

Keep posting

:bye: :pray:
God Bless.

True joy is a serious thing

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Questions about this website