EndGame; The New World Order

What does Christ teach about the issues of life? Make sure you back up your opinions with scripture, and always be courteous and polite in talking with others.<P>Only Permanent and Native Residents may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

EndGame; The New World Order

Postby nude together » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:40 pm

:areyouthere?: EndGame.......

For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. Filmmaker ALEX JONES reveals their secret plan for humanity's extermination: Operation ENDGAME.

Jones chronicles the history of the global elite's bloody rise to power and reveals how they have funded dictators and financed the bloodiest wars?creating order out of chaos to pave the way for the first true world empire. * Watch as Jones and his team track the elusive Bilderberg Group to Ottawa and Istanbul to document their secret summits, allowing you to witness global kingpins setting the world's agenda and instigating World War III. * Learn about the formation of the North America transportation control grid, which will end U.S. sovereignty forever. * Discover how the practitioners of the pseudo-science eugenics have taken control of governments worldwide as a means to carry out depopulation. * View the progress of the coming collapse of the United States and the formation of the North American Union.

:arrow: See - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x-CrNlilZho#!

:?: Thoughts?
The human body was made by God, it is a thing of nude beauty!

nude together
Native Resident

Re: EndGame; The New World Order

Postby TheBartman47 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 am

nude together wrote: Thoughts?

I've seen this documentary film some time ago, and it is one that everyone needs to see, especially people in America.
TheBartman47
Native Resident

Postby nude together » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:15 am

TheBartman47 wrote:
nude together wrote: Thoughts?

I've seen this documentary film some time ago, and it is one that everyone needs to see, especially people in America.

Wouldn't it be great if every high school kid, perhaps as a part of a Poly-Sci, American History, or maybe Social Studies class, would, as a part of the school year, watch this video and do a report on it? If I were a school teacher, that would happen, you can bet on it.

Not that I think that Alex Jones is correct on everything, no one is, but his point in general has important merit for America's future, and students need to be educated on the potential threats to their future freedom, liberty and democracy. As it stands now, we turn out too many dumb downed ignoramuses with diplomas. Very sad!

“Let me control the textbooks and I will control the state. The state will take youth and give to youth its own education and its own upbringing. Your child belongs to us already … what are you?”

– Adolf Hitler

nude together
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Is that this Alex Jones? Alex Jones (radio host)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby nude together » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 pm

jochanaan wrote:Is that this Alex Jones? Alex Jones (radio host)

Yes, and an interesting person. I don't think he is always on target, but his basic message is I would say.

nude together
Native Resident

Postby prairieboy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

I have been wondering whether I should post this, but hopefully it helps someone to renew their commitment.
I have not watched the video yet, but I recall listening to some tapes about the illuminati back around 1980. It stated that President Kennedy had died because they could not control him, and Nixon was impeached because they could not control him. Now I don’t know about the “illuminati”, but someone is running things, under the guidance of you know who. I saw a few minutes of someone on "It's Supernatural" (Sid Roth) who was saying that the actual mark of the beast would be a computer chip that would be implanted under the skin. Much more than identification, this chip would act on the body's immune system rendering one immune to various (all?) diseases. My thought: everyone could get a chip, but only the elite would get "the" chip. Then deadly diseases could be introduced into the population.
Couple this with things like Jesse Ventura's reports of hideaways for the elite, and of course, the coming events foretold in the Bible, and the future looks grim for those that don't know Christ. America has been giving away her freedoms for some time. You were a republic. That was downgraded to a democracy. The rights and power of the many have been steadily gathered together under the control of the few. “We the people” have had an inability to see the truth for a long time. Abraham Lincoln, who most Americans see as a great hero, was a major player in the process of centralizing control. When the Soviet Union fell, the disintegration of the United States gained momentum. 9/11 accelerated it into a nosedive. The Republicans introduced the patriot act. The Democrats want your guns. You are living on borrowed time (and money). Actually the way money is being printed in an ongoing fashion is the government stealing the finances of the people. It is another way of accumulating the wealth of the many in the hands of the few. One of these mornings you will wake up in an openly police state. I really wish this wasn't true, but I think it is. Is it too late to reverse things? In 1980 it was unthinkable that Americans would sit still for what has been done to you. They aren't sitting still for it, they are asking for more. What is the answer? I believe that it is too late for political moves, petitions, etc. If you have read “The devil’s advocate” by Taylor Caldwell then you know one possibility. It will require a willingness to see bloodshed; yours, theirs, even that of the innocent.
However, I do not advocate revolution. I believe in the approach that God spells out in 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
I don’t hold out much hope for that either, not because God won’t do His part, but few “Christians” will do their part. Most would sooner try to justify their actions than to repent. Few spend time in fasting and prayer. Can you get the Christians in America to see the truth? To repent in sackcloth and ashes (figuratively - in practice this would be different from person to person)? America, even much of the church, is in love with violence. Is there a willingness to repent? God is not a big fan of violence. More and more Christians are denying the validity of much of the Bible. Many sins are becoming acceptable in much of the church.
However, I do know that God is leading people to build for the future. So it won't be the end of the earth, or even America, just a major change. What you and I can do is to purify ourselves, to be able to say that "I abide in Him, and His Word abides in me." Live by the Spirit so that the fruit of the Spirit is evident in our lives. Perfect love casts out fear, and we can live with a quiet confidence in the midst of fear and confusion. We can position ourselves to be at the centre of His will. He has promised to supply our needs, but this is not a blank cheque. “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” “My God shall supply all your need … in Christ Jesus.” Peter says “through our knowledge of Him.” Those that persist in doing their own thing, their own way, and expect God’s blessing will surely be disappointed, but those that earnestly desire, and seek, to serve God, His way, have nothing to fear. If you are there, stand up and declare your victory, if not, be afraid, be very afraid.
It is not just the United States. It is just that you have been the symbol of freedom for so long that it is especially disturbing to see it happen to you.
prairieboy
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:56 pm

prairieboy wrote:I have been wondering whether I should post this, but hopefully it helps someone to renew their commitment...

Couldn't find the "Like" button. :)
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby nude together » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:52 pm

:areyouthere?: :) prairieboy; Might I suggest next time you post, do it something like this? (so much easier to read)...

I have been wondering whether I should post this, but hopefully it helps someone to renew their commitment.

I have not watched the video yet, but I recall listening to some tapes about the illuminati back around 1980. It stated that President Kennedy had died because they could not control him, and Nixon was impeached because they could not control him.

Now I don’t know about the “illuminati”, but someone is running things, under the guidance of you know who. I saw a few minutes of someone on "It's Supernatural" (Sid Roth) who was saying that the actual mark of the beast would be a computer chip that would be implanted under the skin. Much more than identification, this chip would act on the body's immune system rendering one immune to various (all?) diseases. My thought: everyone could get a chip, but only the elite would get "the" chip.

Then deadly diseases could be introduced into the population.

Couple this with things like Jesse Ventura's reports of hideaways for the elite,
and of course, the coming events foretold in the Bible, and the future looks grim for those that don't know Christ. America has been giving away her freedoms for some time. You were a republic. That was downgraded to a democracy. The rights and power of the many have been steadily gathered together under the control of the few. “We the people” have had an inability to see the truth for a long time.

Abraham Lincoln, who most Americans see as a great hero, was a major player in the process of centralizing control. When the Soviet Union fell, the disintegration of the United States gained momentum. 9/11 accelerated it into a nosedive. The Republicans introduced the patriot act. The Democrats want your guns. You are living on borrowed time (and money).

Actually the way money is being printed in an ongoing fashion is the government stealing the finances of the people. It is another way of accumulating the wealth of the many in the hands of the few. One of these mornings you will wake up in an openly police state. I really wish this wasn't true, but I think it is. Is it too late to reverse things? In 1980 it was unthinkable that Americans would sit still for what has been done to you. They aren't sitting still for it, they are asking for more. What is the answer? I believe that it is too late for political moves, petitions, etc. If you have read “The devil’s advocate” by Taylor Caldwell then you know one possibility. It will require a willingness to see bloodshed; yours, theirs, even that of the innocent.

However, I do not advocate revolution. I believe in the approach that God spells out in 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

I don’t hold out much hope for that either, not because God won’t do His part, but few “Christians” will do their part. Most would sooner try to justify their actions than to repent. Few spend time in fasting and prayer. Can you get the Christians in America to see the truth? To repent in sackcloth and ashes (figuratively - in practice this would be different from person to person)? America, even much of the church, is in love with violence. Is there a willingness to repent? God is not a big fan of violence. More and more Christians are denying the validity of much of the Bible. Many sins are becoming acceptable in much of the church.

However, I do know that God is leading people to build for the future. So it won't be the end of the earth, or even America, just a major change. What you and I can do is to purify ourselves, to be able to say that "I abide in Him, and His Word abides in me." Live by the Spirit so that the fruit of the Spirit is evident in our lives. Perfect love casts out fear, and we can live with a quiet confidence in the midst of fear and confusion. We can position ourselves to be at the centre of His will. He has promised to supply our needs, but this is not a blank cheque. “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” “My God shall supply all your need … in Christ Jesus.”

Peter says “through our knowledge of Him.”
Those that persist in doing their own thing, their own way, and expect God’s blessing will surely be disappointed, but those that earnestly desire, and seek, to serve God, His way, have nothing to fear. If you are there, stand up and declare your victory, if not, be afraid, be very afraid.

It is not just the United States. It is just that you have been the symbol of freedom for so long that it is especially

nude together
Native Resident

Postby TheBartman47 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 am

prairieboy wrote:America, even much of the church, is in love with violence.

The War Prayer, by Mark Twain
TheBartman47
Native Resident

Return to Christianity and Ethics