A good observation...

What does Christ teach about the issues of life? Make sure you back up your opinions with scripture, and always be courteous and polite in talking with others.<P>Only Permanent and Native Residents may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

A good observation...

Postby nude together » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

The human body was made by God, it is a thing of nude beauty!

nude together
Native Resident

Re: A good observation...about the "owl"

Postby King_David » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 am

In another post regarding the "owl" on the dollar bill, you asked, "What do you think it is?" Since I have no means of posting in that forum, I am answering that question here

...I have always heard that it is a spider. Notice that the background of both sides of the dollar bill appears to be spider webs. Our founding fathers revered spiders; they considered them to be a paragon of hard work and very lucky too...you could make a good case that what we often think of as "luck" is actually the result of hard work. Anyway, the spider who created the webs for the dollar bill is honored by being pictured there.
King_David
Native Resident

Postby nude together » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 am

King_David wrote:In another post regarding the "owl" on the dollar bill, you asked, "What do you think it is?" Since I have no means of posting in that forum, I am answering that question here

...I have always heard that it is a spider. Notice that the background of both sides of the dollar bill appears to be spider webs. Our founding fathers revered spiders; they considered them to be a paragon of hard work and very lucky too...you could make a good case that what we often think of as "luck" is actually the result of hard work. Anyway, the spider who created the webs for the dollar bill is honored by being pictured there.

Thanks, that is very interesting. :) But how come you can't post in the other thread?
The human body was made by God, it is a thing of nude beauty!

nude together
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 pm

King_David wrote:In another post regarding the "owl" on the dollar bill, you asked, "What do you think it is?" Since I have no means of posting in that forum, I am answering that question here

King_David,

You should be able to post there and many other areas now.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Return to Christianity and Ethics