Are you waiting?

What does Christ teach about the issues of life? Make sure you back up your opinions with scripture, and always be courteous and polite in talking with others.<P>Only Permanent and Native Residents may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Are you waiting?

Postby nude together » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:19 am

The human body was made by God, it is a thing of nude beauty!

nude together
Native Resident

Re: Are you waiting?

Postby pipermac » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

I am certainly waiting on many things, and being in good company doesn't always help. I am human...a fallen human, and I get impatient. I tend to want what I want, and when I want it. Waiting on the Lord isn't always easy.

Isaiah 40:31 says:

But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Lord, grant me the patience to wait upon your perfect timing in all things.

1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1, 1:14
pipermac
Native Resident

Re: Are you waiting?

Postby nude together » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 pm

pipermac wrote:I am certainly waiting on many things, and being in good company doesn't always help. I am human...a fallen human, and I get impatient. I tend to want what I want, and when I want it. Waiting on the Lord isn't always easy.

Isaiah 40:31 says:

But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Lord, grant me the patience to wait upon your perfect timing in all things.

Well said!
The human body was made by God, it is a thing of nude beauty!

nude together
Native Resident

Return to Christianity and Ethics