Roe v Wade or Christian

What does Christ teach about the issues of life? Make sure you back up your opinions with scripture, and always be courteous and polite in talking with others.<P>Only Permanent and Native Residents may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Roe v Wade or Christian

Postby MoNatureMan » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:01 pm

My latest theological letter concerning abortion in the United States.
If all goes well, will have a video of this in about a week.

Forty-two years ago (January 22, 1973) the infamous Supreme Court declared it legal to murder unborn babies. Since then, over 56 million unborn babies have been murdered in the United States. For many years, many of us have been fighting the battle to save the unborn, often with little or no success. I am getting tired of the fight, but God is not tired. He hears the cry of every unborn baby being burned to death or cut in pieces by American Abortion.

Even a casual look at Scripture, makes it clear that God hates the sin of killing unborn babies. Sadly, knowing the killing of innocent babies is against God's will, many people still claim to be a Christian, and support abortion (II Peter 2:21, James 4:8-9, Romans 6:15). It is inconsistent to say you love God and not honor His Word. If we love this world more than Christ, we become an enemy of God and His love is not in us. (James 4:4, Luke 6:46-49, I John 2:15-17, Romans 12:1-2, James 4:17)

I am not judging anyone, but I must proclaim in the name of Jesus Christ, (whom I serve - Ezekiel 33:7-9) that anyone in rebellion against the Word of God is in danger of judgement. Thankfully, God offers us forgiveness when we repent, turn from sin, and accept Jesus Christ's sacrifice for us. (I Corinthians 11:31, John 3:16) Popularity and comfort in this life are temporary. Life with Christ is eternal. (1 John 1:9, 2 Chronicles 7:14, I Peter 1:14-16, Acts 3:19)

Choose Life for the unborn today and for yourself eternally.

In His service
Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: Roe v Wade or Christian

Postby nudie66 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Amen, :like: amen, :cross: and Amen!! :arrow: There is forgiveness for everything.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Amen. :like:
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Norma McCorvey (the actual name of the "Roe" in Roe v Wade) converted to Catholicism, repented of her abortion and joined Operation Rescue in 1995.

I do not judge those who never repent, and I certainly do not judge Norma for her past:
covered in the blood of Jesus, all is forgiven.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby DavidMaryland » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:50 am

:like: Amen my brother. Thank you for speaking up. Last week during my lunch break I walked with the protesters at the March For Life in Washington DC in front of the Supreme Court. Being there and seeing so many, (and it is amazing how many show up each year regardless of weather), making their voice heard was a moving experience for me.
DavidMaryland
New Comer

Postby nudie66 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:17 pm

David, thank YOU for standing up, together with everyone who marched in front of the Supreme Court last week. Did anyone from SCOTUS address the crowd or speak to all of you?
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:38 pm

DavidMaryland wrote:Last week during my lunch break I walked with the protesters at the March For Life in Washington DC in front of the Supreme Court. Being there and seeing so many, (and it is amazing how many show up each year regardless of weather), making their voice heard was a moving experience for me.

I also thank you for standing up for the unborn but alive and fully human children in the womb. I just WISH our Supreme Court Justices, our Legislators and our President would right the wrong that was done 42 years ago. Perhaps then, God would return His hand of blessing upon the country as it appears He has been quite distant for some time.
:like: :like: :like:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby MoNatureMan » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:31 am

My Roe v Wade message this year is in 2 parts
Part 1
Last Call For America To Repent

‘Legal’ American Abortion has been the law of the land since January 22, 1973 and has resulted in the murder of about 60 million unborn or partially born babies. As in Nazi Germany, where 5 million Jewish people were murdered, the American Church has stood mostly silent as 60 million babies have been slaughtered.

Planned Parenthood is the largest baby killer in America and is responsible for approximately 30 percent of abortions in the United States. Last year a few brave talented individuals released videos showing proof, of the evil acts of Planned Parenthood. They (Planned Parenthood) perform ‘Partial Birth Abortions’ (Note 3). They sell baby parts to the highest bidder, and do live births, classifying them as abortions. They take live births (called abortions) and sell them whole or disassembled, for maximum profit. (Note 1)

Sadly, even knowing the truth about Planned Parenthood, the Democratic Party did everything it could to protect and support the murder of babies, even in the most barbaric of ways. The Republican Party is no better, claiming to be pro-life, has allowed Planned Parenthood to continue their devilish work with taxpayer dollars. (See Note 2)

Sadly these videos did not awaken America. And as the Church apathetically sleeps, babies continue to be murdered.

As a result, God’s protective hand is being lifted from this nation and judgment is coming. America is receiving it’s Last Call To Repent. Will the Church awake or will America die at the hands of a non-repentant church?

Proverbs 14:34, Genesis 19, Proverbs 29:2, Jonah 1, Isaiah 5:6, Isaiah 44:2

Notes:
1. Unedited versions of the videos proved them to be authentic and real. Here are links to some of the full unedited videos;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UjIM9B9KQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwAGsjoorvk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUglVZ--Hw
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/07/full-unedited-video-confirms-planned-parenthood-sells-baby-parts-to-create-humanized-mice/

2. Federal government subsidies to Planned Parenthood increased to over $500,000,000 per year during the Obama administration.

3. Description of ‘Partial Birth Abortion’. Baby is turned so the birth will be feet first. The baby is completely out except for the head, so the baby is not officially born. The ‘doctor’ opens up the back of the neck of the baby and sucks out the baby’s brains.

Part 2
GOOD NEWS IN THE MIDST OF
AMERICAN ABORTION

I am aware of the trauma that happens to a woman after an abortion. The physical effects, as well as depression and regret that can last a lifetime. Some of this happens yearly at the time of the abortion and when the baby would have been born.

But there is good news

That child is not dead, but is alive and living in Heaven with God.

There is even more good news
There is also forgiveness

If any woman that has had an abortion will turn to Jesus Christ in repentance and seek forgiveness, God will say, ‘I forgive you’. When this happens, the child that had been aborted, is also full of forgiveness. When that mother dies, she will go to Heaven and meet her child for the first time. What a reunion that will be.

In His Service
Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:34 am

Dear me. Was it in fact 1973? I tend to be an ivory tower academic unaware of itchy spots on the body politic. Of course I knew of the decision. But that means my talk with Wee Coryl, in which I pointed out the logical issues as well as the problems of principle with abortion - I convinced her at least - was well before the decision. The talk was in 1970 give or take a few months. I had had the impression it happened before that.

The whole thing is a multifaceted issue complex that cannot reasonably be looked at with out open eyes and mind, intellect and heart - which is one reason that rarely happens, most are happiest with black or white.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:26 am

If we are to allow abortion, either parent should be able to take out their child up to age 30.
By then, if they aren't going to turn out to be a blessing to society and their family, it ain't gonna happen.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:42 am

That - not quite age 30 - was what I used to point out ther fallacie of abortion to Wee Coryl.

Actually, it may come to that.

Interestingly Herself knew the Roe / Wade date. That is me and time.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 am

Petros wrote:That - not quite age 30 - was what I used to point out ther fallacie of abortion to Wee Coryl.

Actually, it may come to that.

Interestingly Herself knew the Roe / Wade date. That is me and time.

I've had too much college biology to pretend that an organism with our DNA is not human.
Did you ever watch the movie, "Horton Hears a Who"?
From that deceptively childish simple story I quote the words of Theodor Seuss Geisel:
"Don't give up! I believe in you all.
A person's a person, no matter how small!
And you very small persons will not have to die
If you make yourselves heard! So come on, now, and TRY!"
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Which is why unaborted humans work very hard do define "person" which ties to legal privileges while ignoring "human" which too many people know deep down involves God given rights.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:00 pm

If a poacher kills a doe with fawn inside they are arrested and sent to court for killing 2 deer.

John the Baptist was a baby in the womb and leaped for joy. Scripture uses the same word in reference to John in the womb as Jesus in the manger. Both baby.

The evil society really knows, but chooses to disobey God's Word, and murder the most innocent among us. While the Church knows and chooses to be silent and allow evil to have it's way.

In Him
Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:52 am

I was not quite up to this last night, but I just wanted to offer an amendment. The Church is NOT afraid nor silent, and speaks - not always nor even usually with shouts and signs, but consistently and clearly about this. The churches are, as you say, often reticent, in some cases afraid or ashamed to be out of synch with the world, in some cases at least half convinced by the serpent.

By no means everyone in every pew is attending to the Spirit.
Petros
Native Resident

Next

Return to Christianity and Ethics