American is daring God ‘For Destruction’

What does Christ teach about the issues of life? Make sure you back up your opinions with scripture, and always be courteous and polite in talking with others.<P>Only Permanent and Native Residents may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Postby MoNatureMan » Thu May 05, 2016 12:21 am

My latest article.

Truly America is in full rebellion against the One True Holy Creator God.
-Almost 60 million babies have been murdered by American abortion since Roe v Wade (1973).
-The Supreme Court has declared homosexual marriage, the law of the land.
-American Public (State) Schools are teaching American children homosexuality, transgenderism (A boy may be a girl in a boys body), and other sexual perversions
-California School system now has unisex restrooms and has eliminated those designated for individual sexes.
-Houston, homosexual mayor has demanded copies of all sermons from churches, to look for, possible ‘discriminatory language’.
-Bakers and Photographers are fined and put out of business because of their belief in Biblical (non-homosexual) Marriage.
-American Schools have outlawed the God of the Bible, while teaching Muslim culture and religion. Even singing praise to Allah is accepted. Other religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, and Atheism are also accepted and openly taught, while Christianity and Judaism are forbidden
-American companies (with the help of the media) are threatening local and state governments to not come against any form of sexual perversion.

I feel it is too late for America. America as many of us remember her, is gone forever, never to be seen again. The sin and full rebellion against God, has gone too far. The traditional (Biblical) American family is under unprecedented attack and is being replaced with government approved perversion. We are heading for a full disintegration of our society, while, (with few exceptions) the Church continues, to love this evil world more than the Lord Jesus Christ, and stands silently watching society fall. (Matthew 5:13)

God gave America the privilege and duty of self government. If anyone looks at our Constitution and early laws, you see honor to God and His Word. Our moral laws were based upon the Bible. But today’s average Christian thinks more of their political party, and lifestyle than they do God’s Word. As the Democratic Party supports abortion, homosexuality, and is in full rebellion against God’s Word, millions of ‘Christians’ continue to knowingly support evil. As Republican lawmakers turn against God’s moral principles, ‘Christians’ continue to knowingly support evil. Scripture says you can not love and serve two masters. Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;... It is a sinful, world-loving Church that has turned it’s back on God, and is to blame for the fall of America. If there is any hope for America, it has to start with a truly repentant Church. Christians must turn from their support of sin and the love of this world, and turn to Jesus Christ for forgiveness. Evil must be called evil and good must be called good (Isaiah 5:20). Do not trust in saying, ‘I am a child of God’ or ‘I am a Christian’, because God says (James 4:4) Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. (See Note 1 below) (I Peter 1:14-16)

Who can tell, if the Church and America do repent, and turn from their rebellion against God, maybe He will turn from, delay, or lessen the judgement against America. Scripture tells in Jonah 3 of Nineveh repenting and God held back His judgement. However when King David (2 Samuel 12) sinned and repented, the judgement came.

Reference links and Scripture references are below.

Servant of The Most High
Ron :cross:

Note 1: Scripture is clear that none of us are good, and our only way to Heaven is thru the perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ. But Scripture is also clear that if we love sin and are in rebellion against God, His love is not in us. God is calling the Church to repent. To live a life that honors Him, not one that gives honor to the evil of this world and the devil. (James 2:18)

Reference Links:
Dr David Reagan, ‘A Nation Begging For Destruction’.
Part 1 ½ hour
https://vimeo.com/142156178
Part 2 ½ hour
https://vimeo.com/142910235
David Wilkerson 1973 vision. Almost an hour long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJZrZ8ysP0

Scripture References:
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Malachi 2:17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?
Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.
I John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
I Peter 1:14-16 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Matthew 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Proverbs 10:25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: American is daring God ‘For Destruction’

Postby natman » Thu May 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Ron,

I know in my heart that we (Christians) are not to place our faith in anyone or anything other than Christ Jesus and Him alone.

However, watching the direction of this country over the past couple of decades and the repeated turning away from and of godly leaders, I can but feel faint and cry for the pending destruction of what we used to refer to as "The United States of America, one nation under God", and for the mess we are leaving for future generations.

It is leaving me in a state of oppressive depression, looking, almost pleading for Jesus to come or God to take me home. However, even that is selfishness on my part because it does not deal with those who still NEED to hear and know the Gospel of Christ.

I agree with you 100%.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby vycna » Thu May 05, 2016 6:55 pm

There might be something to this subject, which can be considered by more. So many things that are predominantly accepted in America are leading those of that nation in the wrong direction, and with all those accepted things they should instead do the opposite, for doing better. There are in some things a minority that is choosing what is better, but there should be more. This is why things generally said should be questioned, and really examined.
vycna
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Thu May 05, 2016 7:47 pm

These things you have mentioned are important, Ron. But equally important is how our nation has glorified greed and wealth, how those who use "divers weights" and "add house to house...till there be no more room" are honored, how we have made things difficult for families without wealth and neglected those without homes, how the poor are condemned and the rich go free for the same crimes; these things are as important as the scourge against the unborn and the redefinition of "family."
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Thu May 05, 2016 9:14 pm

In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

About sums it up - taking king as standing for overriding authority.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Fri May 06, 2016 1:09 am

Jochanaan
We are again looking at evil. Much allowed because our country has departed from it's early Christian foundation.

The only possible disagreement we may have is helping the poor. I have seen the inefficiency of government and how welfare is used for votes, instead of helping people. That might be why God gave the care for widows, orfans and the poor to God's people and the Church, never to government.

In Him
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri May 06, 2016 12:04 pm

MoNatureMan wrote:Jochanaan
We are again looking at evil. Much allowed because our country has departed from it's early Christian foundation.

The only possible disagreement we may have is helping the poor. I have seen the inefficiency of government and how welfare is used for votes, instead of helping people. That might be why God gave the care for widows, orfans and the poor to God's people and the Church, never to government.

In Him

Might need to dust off that Bible and read the first five books of the Bible in particular.
Joseph as a governor of Egypt was more than willing to care for the poor.
The Torah gives explicit instructions on how the government is to provide a safety net for them.
And churches don't come close to meeting the needs of the indigent.
Government programs that provide economic aid are a form of enlightened self-interest if administered wisely.
The Social Darwinism preached by many right-wing Christians today is far from Christian.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri May 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Ramblinman wrote:The Torah gives explicit instructions on how the government is to provide a safety net for them.

The "government" as indicated by the Torah, is the Synagogue, money and provisions provided through the Temple.... the Church. However, the greater portion of benevolence was to be administered by the people themselves.

Ramblinman wrote:And churches don't come close to meeting the needs of the indigent.

That is because the Church has become lazy and has ALLOWED the government to step in and do its job. Today's churches are more interested in collecting tithes and offerings for the purpose of building grand edifices to themselves rather than reaching out to the communities around them.

Ramblinman wrote:Government programs that provide economic aid are a form of enlightened self-interest if administered wisely.

"Wisely" is the key word. However, as mentioned earlier, the vast majority of government programs are traps used by politicians to control voters by making them dependent on the government. They go against the adage, "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime." People would do better with a "hand up" rather than a "handout".
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Fri May 06, 2016 7:10 pm

We see variants of this in all areas.

It is not simply church versus state - the division is person to personal - family - community - lowercase church - versus top down hierarchic - city - state - uppercase Church.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Fri May 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Another part of that is, Egypt was a foreign country. I don't know why the major food shortage happened, but maybe to show God's power. But God did show His power by providing a source of food for the 12 tribes from a foreign government/nation. Wow.
But the 12 tribe decided to stay there and became slaves.

There is a Church (multi/non-denominational) in St. Louis. They get help from churches and people all over the area. They feed, provide housing and many other helps for the poor. But the local government fights them every time they get a chance. There was an abandoned city hospital that the organization wanted for the homeless, but the city decided on demolition. It is almost like the Church is seen as interfering with the government welfare system.

In Him
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Mon May 09, 2016 10:45 am

natman wrote:Ron,

I know in my heart that we (Christians) are not to place our faith in anyone or anything other than Christ Jesus and Him alone.

However, watching the direction of this country over the past couple of decades and the repeated turning away from and of godly leaders, I can but feel faint and cry for the pending destruction of what we used to refer to as "The United States of America, one nation under God", and for the mess we are leaving for future generations.

It is leaving me in a state of oppressive depression, looking, almost pleading for Jesus to come or God to take me home. However, even that is selfishness on my part because it does not deal with those who still NEED to hear and know the Gospel of Christ.

I agree with you 100%.

God did not inspire Paul nor the other apostles to pray for the destruction of the Roman Empire
Evil though it was in many respects, it held back chaos for several centuries and provided a policed waterway (Mediterranean Sea) and road network that God used for the propagation of the gospel message.

When Germanic tribes conquered the western half of the Empire, God then began sending the gospel to them.
The Church had accumulated grievous errors by that point, but God was able to use her nonetheless.
Although some truly heretical sects emerged, there were also some sects that maintained a faith that was doctrinally closer to that of the Apostles than the Roman church.

The eastern half of the Empire persisted until the lifetime of Christopher Columbus.

We cannot put our trust in empires for the well-being of our family.
As barbarous as the Roman Empire was, as violent as the Germanic tribes that succeeded them could be, God continued to work out his plan, in the face of it all.

I must agree that when depravity reaches the nadir of abomination such as existed in Sodom and Gomorrah, the Holy Spirit may indeed lead us to pack what we can, gather our family and seek God's help in finding a new land to make our home.
I would not do this impetuously, certainly not without Divine guidance, but neither do I want to be like Lot's wife, nor particularly like Lot and his daughters, waiting rather late in the day to escape.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Mon May 09, 2016 11:33 am

There was a time when I was greatly distressed by the fact that if Wee Coryl started on a trip I would catch a very primitve part of myself hoping the plane would crash because of the release that would bring from an intolerable strain.

Above that primitive and rejected level, I do not pray for death and destruction, but for God's change, God's release, God's healing, guidance, strength.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Mon May 09, 2016 2:50 pm

That calls to mind a Jerry Clower story from the back woods somewhere beyond Yazoo City Mississippi:

His friend Marcel Ledbetter has climbed a tree in hot pursuit of a raccoon, but in his haste, has dropped his rifle.
Unfortunately a terrible fight commenced between Marcel and the coon, with the coon apparently getting the upper hand (paw?) early in the fight.

Jerry came running up to the base of the tree.
Seeing him approach, Marcel, still in a bloody fight in the branches above, yelled, "Shoot him, Jerry! Shoot him!".

Jerry replied, "I can't shoot him! I might shoot you!"

To that Marcel replied, "Shoot amongst us!" One of us has got to have some relief!" :mrgreen:
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Mon May 09, 2016 3:18 pm

I do not pray for the DEATH of ANYONE... ever. Rather, I pray for spiritual awakening and conversion for EVERYONE, but especially for those who have been elected or elevated to the position of "leader", at every level, from dog catcher to President, cleaning woman to the Pope.

Right now, my biggest prayer is for revival for America in general.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Mon May 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Amen to THAT
Petros
Native Resident

Next

Return to Christianity and Ethics