Early days, but still.

Members are invited to share statements in praise to God for all God's goodness to you. You may also share answers to prayer, and stories of how God is leading in your life. Please start a new thread for each praise item.<P>All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Early days, but still.

Postby Petros » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:36 am

Herself's back / shoulder / arm issue is much improved. Not gone, but better.

So much so she has tested lying on the bed, and tonight plans tio try to spend the night in bed for the first time in over three weeks. Even if she has to move into a chair dffor pazrt of the night, that is nothing nerw, and still it is tremendous. Great gratitude for prayhers and healing.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Early days, but still.

Postby Petros » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:47 am

And we have ignition. Rejoice with me, dancing around and clapping, ecstatic faces upturned.

Herself last night, about an hour early, went TO BED and when I rose, about an hour late' she was still IN BED.

And it is the first time in 3.5 weeks she has slept prone, let alone in bed, and even if there are bumps and humps in the next week or so I am thrilled to be sharing my bed again.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Amen, Petros! So thankful to hear the latest news!
:dance: :bouncy:
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:51 am

I'll add my own "AMEN!".
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby MoNatureMan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:11 am

Great news!
:like: :like:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:09 am

Petros, I hope your wife's recovery is still progressing and soon she'll find the relief I'm sure she so much desires.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 am

We have had a week now of getting back to normal, returning to our routines, readjusting. It continues to be good. VERY grateful
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:29 pm

If that were not enough [dayenu] - for weeks she has been bothered that she lacks energy and motivation to do ... anything, her gardening, her art, whatever. Yesterday she was sticking in annuals and last night and this morning producing her polymer beads and so on.

VERY good
Petros
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:33 pm

So great to hear! :like:

Amen!!!
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 am

Is she still progressing? Has her energy remained?
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 am

I am very pleased to say that her shoulder/back are good. Not perfect, she still gets some tinglers and an occasionAl ache, but different aches that fit into to a pattern of aches and strains ion various body parts. Because the energy has kept up. Friday she decided to move the big bookcase out of the livingroom into the annex. This meant emptying it, boxing the books, lugging the boxes, unscrewing the case from the wall, shifting it circuitously about 50 feet to set it up again, moving nearly all the furniture in two rooms AND our work stations, vacuuming, repainting the wall that the case had hidden - and making a serious meal.

The next day, mind you, she had some aches and felt less energetic - I wonder why. But the change is great and relapse seems less and less probable.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:49 am

'Sounds like something MY wife would do. :mrgreen:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:41 pm

She tells me, "I never feel I have cleaned a room properly if I haven't rearranged the furniture."
Petros
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Petros wrote:She tells me, "I never feel I have cleaned a room properly if I haven't rearranged the furniture."

Probably makes for some interesting staggering into a dark room at night, running into a couch or bed that wasn't there yesterday. :shock:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:12 am

AND the shock value of walking over to a chair what ain't there, or finding that the phone charger ws not pluffed in and the phone is dead.
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Worship in Praise