Watch Your Language: No "N" words allowed here!

New members are invited to introduce themselves here. It doesn't have to be long, and you don't have to reveal any personal information you're not comfortable with sharing. We don't allow any web links or email addresses here. Please reserve your naturist comments for Are You a Naturist? You must post here before gaining access to the Full Member category. All New Comers please post here.

NO NUDIST COMMENTS PLEASE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Watch Your Language: No "N" words allowed here!

Postby SiteAdmin » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:33 pm

Hello, dear members,

We have been lax in enforcing the mission and vision of this website, but let me please explain it for you here. In our Constitution and ByLaws, which you can read in the Founding Documents forum, we say this:

Constitution and ByLaws wrote:II. The purposes of CNV shall be:
A. To bring together Christian believers who also are supportive of non-sexualized naturism, for mutual fellowship and support, evangelism and education.
B. To provide mutual fellowship, encouragement and support to all who visit this website.
C. To provide Christians an opportunity to share with all who visit, their love for the Lord, and the redemption from sin that's available through Jesus Christ.
D. To provide an avenue whereby people who don't know about or understand non-sexualized naturism may find godly, Christian answers to their questions.

You see, the purpose for this website is to give Christian naturists a place for fellowship and evangelism.

Now, we all know people who love the Lord, but are very confused about nudism / naturism. We also all know people who are nudists / naturists who do not know the Lord.

How do we do evangelism best? By not offending those whom we want to reach.

If you don't want to offend your non-Christian neighbors, you certainly won't play loud Christian music over your car radio cranked up so loud they curse at you.

And, if you don't want to offend your cautious, non-believing (but Christian) friends who really don't know for sure about nudism / naturism, you certainly won't flaunt it before them.

So, we put up this website to help us win friends and influence people in both camps.

First, we have to show people that we are simply genuine, real people. That's the purpose of the first Please Introduce Yourself forum. That means, No talk about nudism, and no strongly Christian talk. Just introduce yourself. Save the faith stories and the nudist talk for the second and third forums. Get it? That way, people who "walk by" can first learn to know us for who we are, fathers, mothers, grandparents, teens, college students, etc., who simply love life, in lots of different ways. Then, if they want to learn about your faith, they can read the second forum. If they want to learn about your feelings about nudism / naturism, they can read the third forum. And if they don't, they don't have to.

So, let's be friendly folk, and friendly evangelists. But let's not parade one topic all over the front lawn, for those not yet ready for it.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Happiness is neither within us only, or without us; it is the union of ourselves with God.
-- Blaise Pascal
SiteAdmin
Native Resident

Re: Watch Your Language: No "N" words allowed here!

Postby jochanaan » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Reminder from the Council: This forum and the "Faith Journey" forum are not for discussions of naturism. Please review our Terms of Service if you have not already.

Might I ask everyone, as a favor, to review his/her posts in these two forums, and if you find any references to naturism, to edit them out? Thanks.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby dby » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 am

jochanaan wrote:Reminder from the Council: This forum and the "Faith Journey" forum are not for discussions of naturism. Please review our Terms of Service if you have not already.

Might I ask everyone, as a favor, to review his/her posts in these two forums, and if you find any references to naturism, to edit them out? Thanks.

As an example, your post used the N word twice. Could you review your post and edit them out? :lol:
dby
Native Resident

Postby nubain45 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Well written! thanks for the stand!
nubain45
Resident

Postby jochanaan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Another friendly reminder from the Village Council: Please remember that the first two forums, "Please Introduce Yourself" and "Tell Us About Your Faith Journey" are not for discussing naturism/nudism. Tell us about yourself, but save the "N" stuff for the "Are You a Naturist" and subsequent forums. Thanks! :)
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby dby » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:18 am

jochanaan wrote:Another friendly reminder from the Village Council: Please remember that the first two forums, "Please Introduce Yourself" and "Tell Us About Your Faith Journey" are not for discussing naturism/nudism. Tell us about yourself, but save the "N" stuff for the "Are You a Naturist" and subsequent forums. Thanks! :)

Argh! This post uses 3 different forbidden N words! Please edit them out! :lol:
dby
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Well, as an elderly gent find it had sometimes to restrain myself. Now what is the problem? O, it must be me :duh: :caution:

72 YO jude
God Bless.

True joy is a serious thing

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Postby i am java » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Interesting. No nudist talk on a nudist forum? :butbut:
i am java
Permanent Resident

Postby Webmaster » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm

i am java wrote:Interesting. No nudist talk on a nudist forum? :butbut:

There are sections, such as the please introduce yourself, that we would prefer people didn't make comments about their level of nudity or nudist activities. The two main reasons for this is that it can lead to ongoing nudist discussions that are better suited for other places, and that visitors are restricted to what forums they can see and we wanted to keep the nudist information given to a very limited level so as not to attract too many unethical people coming to the site.

I hope that clears things up a little.
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Postby jochanaan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Here is another friendly reminder that the first two forums, "Please Introduce Yourself" and "Tell Us About Your Faith Journey," are not for discussion of "the N words." Save your "N" comments for the "Are You a Naturist?" and other forums. Thank you! :)
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby naturelover » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 pm

sounds like a good balance to me.
naturelover
Resident

Postby skumar » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 pm

This all works for me. keep up the good work!
Message me!!!
skumar
Resident

Postby peacebwu » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 am

Absolutely. I respect the rules, and furthermore, I do not talk with a pottymouth, nor do I write things out of anger. I learned a long time ago that when you are opposed in opinion, you will never progress your cause if you take offense, or personal, those comments thrown at you by the opposition.

It always is better to just listen to the arguement, and begin stating your opinion and backing them up with fact if possible.
peacebwu
Resident

Postby roltyde » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Kinda scared me with the topic. Not at all what I thought you meant. Thankfully.
roltyde
Resident

Postby Ihsomiet » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:48 pm

What if I wanted to explain how I came to be here and my faith and nudity has something to do with it?
I AM A PANDA!! RESPECT THE PANDA!!!!
Ihsomiet
New Comer

Next

Return to Please Introduce Yourself